~ 29 ~

It only took two shots and half an hour of dancing for you to bail out on your friends with Jimin to return to his's place instead of yours. You both were laughing as you sneakily got out of the club and ran away to the car. Jimin was just having coke since he needed to drive you home safe. So everything went well like it was planned, but it wasn't. You two just needed your own time together. 

By the time you both reached his apartment, you were feeling completely fine. Well not completely because you were feeling thirsty and hungry after all that dancing and escaping. Since you are a damn light weight, the tipsiness you were starting to feel earlier was no longer there. And your stomach rumbled alerting Jimin of it's neediness.

"Should I make something light or heavy?" Jimin ask chuckling sweetly.

"No that's fine. I'll figure something out." You remove your heels and toss them away as they were starting to get uncomfortable. You didn't want to bother Jimin because of your hunger. So you refused the offer. 

"I insist. I'll make us something. I'm hungry too." Jimin says and you let out a sigh before giving a nod. You knew that when he wants to do something, he will just do it. He will even make excuses to do it for you. 

"Something light. And I'll do the dishes." You say in a tone that he knows you will not have it any other way and he just kissed your temple and head towards the kitchen while rolling his sleeves up. Walking behind him, you went over to the fridge and grabbed a cool water bottle. Chugging down the water feeling alive by the coolness, you scanned the fridge and your eyes immediately landed on a slice of  chocolate cake stored in a glass container. "I'm calling dibs on that piece after dinner." You announce grabbing Jimin's attention and pointed to your dessert. 

"All yours love." He gave you his Park Jimin signature eye smile and you kind of melted. So at the end, you ended up sharing the slice with Jimin as you both chatted away till it was your turn to do the dishes.

Jimin wanted to help you but you had it all under control. You threatened him saying that you will refrain from cuddling while sleeping if he didn't allow you to do this much. So he just got on the sink counter next to you and admired you as you do the dishes. Jimin was having a good time staring at you and it was making you blush a little, but then suddenly you looked up at him and winked as you put another plate away. It was made Jimin's chest squeeze tightly at how beautiful you are, specially that smile.

Sometimes he feels like he stares at you too much and tries to look away when you catches him. He just wants to stare at you all day long though–to him, you are the most beautiful woman in the world. He loves the way your brown hair had little streaks of gold and red in it when the sun hit it. He loves how your beautiful hazel brown eyes slants up ever so slightly and how your lips are soft and pink, like a rosebud. He loves kissing them. He could kiss them forever. They tasted like peaches. He loves the way your whole face lit up and your happiness shines right out of your eyes. It was beautiful and genuine, and it made his heart skip a beat each time you turned it in his direction. And right now, he couldn't hold back anymore. He wants to get greedier with you.

Placing a hand on yours as you put away the last plate, Jimin's squeezed it lightly to get your full attention. Something in you shifted when you saw his eyes. They looked dark and intense. You watched his arm flex as he pulls you in closer until your mouth is just a breath away from his.