~ 12 ~

After hurriedly changing clothes. You girls started running around grabbing some blankets and one or two flashlights. Your two hyped up friends came up throwing a blanket at you which you effortlessly caught. The loud noises of the trailer bikes coming to life roared making all of you look in the direction of the shed. You never knew seeing these three hot men racing out of the shed on those huge ass bikes will be a heart skipping sight to see, making you all drop your jaws slightly as you stared at them speechless for a moment.

"WOW! Are they ours?" You heard Vinny say next to you and then you had to close the hanging mouth of Joanne as you replied. "Yes. They are yours." A part of you wanted to say 'Ours' but Jimin wasn't yours.

Jae came running out of the house seeing the bikes pulling up in front. "Hope on girls." Jungkook smirked turning the accelerator to show the excitement while roaring the beast up. Jae closed his ears with both hands to the loud noise but squealed a little as he was amazed by them. You were a bit nervous because you have never been on a bike like this before. 

"Momma are you going in that? Is Mr. Angel taking you too?" He asks with big sparkling eyes. Jimin who heard Jae, smiled at him. "Yes buddy. I'll show your Momma around and bring her safe ok. Stay inside and play with your friends." Your inside fluttered when Jimin used his caring tone with your son. 

"M-hm. Momma then have fun. Mr. Angel will take care of you." Your cheeks just burned for your son's words making a smile appear on your lips. "I will. Now go inside and listen to Aunt Sarang ok. Ask one of the adults if you need anything, alright?" You advised your kid and he simply nodded agreeing to everything like the good kid he is. After that he waved at you and Jimin before running off back inside.

Nervously you turned to face Jimin and got closer to him. "Are you scared?" Jimin asked before you could get on. "Not really. It's just I've never been on a big bike like this." You say honestly. A small smile tugged Jimin's lips as he let go of one of the handles to hold you by your wrist making your heart tug. 

"Don't worry. I won't let you fall. It's gonna be fun." He says placing your hand on his shoulder. Your insides fluttered a little bit as he continued to guide you. "Keep your right foot on this foot rest.. hold onto my shoulders and push yourself up. It's not that hard." He was being way too sweet and you just gave a shy nod as you followed. It's not that you don't know how to get on to a bike, but the way Jimin was looking at you and guiding you, your heart just wanted to play along. 

Once you settled on top of the bike, you really didn't know where to keep your hands. A surprised gasp escaped your lips when Jimin took both your hands from the back and brought them forward around his waist. "Hold on to me tightly. The road will be rough so we might need to speed up to get up the hill." He says in a deep yet soft honey voice. 

"Ok. I hope I don't squash you." you half joked clasping your hands together tightly without pressing on to his body.

"You will fall if you don't hold me properly. Get more closer and hold tight. Don't worry about squashing me." He chuckles softly making you blush in secret. You quickly scooted closer and held him close after hearing what he said.

"Better." Jimin approved ignoring the tingles in his heart. He looked up at the other two friends who were already set with their girlfriends on the back.