~ 38 ~

Weeks passed with you and Jimin healing together. It wasn't easy as you thought, you both had tough times and breakdowns first few days but eventually it got better. Something about that you are in this together, that you are no longer alone gave both of you deep comfort. You both opened up to each other in ways that you both literally know each other too well and that's what made this relationship more beautiful. Things with Jae and Jimin changed for better too. Jimin has taken Jae to his heart like he is his own son and treats Jae like his whole world. Not that Jimin never loved Jae, he always did but now it's so much more. You could see the warm beautiful shine in his eyes when Jae slips the name Dadda sometimes. It warms your heart to see that interaction. 

After days of healing Jimin was finally ready to go pay his respects. Leaving Jae with Vinny, you both head out of the city to visit them. It's the place where you go to in every December for their anniversary. Ray and Jihyung were big on them and they kept saying that it's a day they want to celebrate forever because they fell for each other deep and hard. Like Jimin and you, they also found solace in each other. Their connection was simply beautiful and you promised yourself to celebrate it for them every December. Now that you have Jimin with you to visit them, your heart is feeling things that you never felt before. This feels more complete. 

"Are you sure that we don't have to check in to a motel or something?" Jimin asks again as he drove taking the turn passing another motel following the map you entered.

"No. There is a place better than motels. Need a lot of work done but it's livable." You hinted and Jimin kind of had an idea where you might be taking him. After another fifteen minutes of driving, Jimin finally pulled in front of the old yet pretty looking house. 

"We are here." You say with a big heartfelt smile. Jimin looked at you and then back at the house. You could feel that his heart got heavy because his eyes glistened with emotions. You got down taking the travel bag and walked around just in time to see Jimin getting down. He took a deep  breath and took the bag from you. Giving you a small soft smile he took your hand in his before walking towards the doorstep. 

Taking out the key, you gave it to the rightful owner of the house. "This belongs to you. He got this for you." You say and Jimin stares down at the key for few seconds before taking it. "He got this for all of us." He says with a heavy heart, a hint of proudness laced in his voice.

Smile getting heavy, he unlocked and pushed opened the door with slightly shaky hands, you wouldn't even have noticed if you haven't been paying close attention to him. Taking a small slow step inside, Jimin looked around with emotional eyes. You thought he would break down but he didn't. Jimin was trying to stay strong, mostly because of you and Jae. He wanted to assure you that it's ok and he is here for you. And he is going to take care of you.

"This house is so Jihyung." Jimin said taking a look around pointing towards the walls as you pulled off the cover sheets from the few furniture that were there. The place isn't too dusty since you cleaned the last time you visited. 

"How do you know?" You ask an obvious question without giving it much thought. When you see Jimin smiling, you didn't feel stupid asking it. "He always liked warm pastel living rooms. And L shaped sofas." He says pointing out.