~ 35 ~

Feeling a sudden cold breeze a shudder ran down Jimin's spine. Rubbing the legs together and dragging his feet back underneath the blanket, he stretched his limbs and turned to pull you to him thinking that you would be cold too. But when his hand hit the bed, he touches the space next to him only to find it empty and cold. It means that you haven't been to bed all night.

Jimin opened his eyes with a creased forehead, he looked around your room and you were not there in it. Don't tell me she is still working, Jimin thought and straightened himself up to grab his phone to check the time, it was 3 AM. You had been very busy these days and working over night so Jimin had been coming over to yours. He has been taking care of you since he is worried that you would fall sick because of the work stress. 

Rubbing his eyes, he grabbed the glass of water next to him on the bedside table and gulped it down to wake himself up. Placing the glass back, he threw off the covers from him and got down to walk out in search of you.

When the door to your bedroom opened with a click you look up, and sees Jimin walking out with disheveled hair. That look always gives you tingles specially when you know that he is searching for you in the middle of the night. "Love, Are you still working?" he asks just as you drop your pen on the notebook. His eyes take you in a bit longingly since you were in his T-shirt and shorts, long dark hair messily tied up into a bun.

"Nope.. I just finished my work." His eyes then fall to your notes, spread out across the table and then at you to see you closing the laptop. "You shouldn't overwork yourself." He says a bit seriously laced with concern, you don't know if that's his way of telling you to get to bed or if he's just making conversation.

You stand up anyway and begin to gather your stuff and tidy up the place. He walks straight to you and takes the notes out of your hands, setting them back down. He gives them a shove, sliding them a foot away, and then he grabs your waist and pushes you onto the table. "You don't listen, do you? Leave them and get to bed. I'll take care of it later." he says firmly, looking you hard in the eyes because you had been stubborn the past couple of days. If Jungkook sees you he would definitely start with the Panda again. And this time it's highly possible that Jimin would too.

"But I'm not sleepy.. And I've been missing you way too much so I don't want to sleep now." You pout draping your arms around him. His lips curled up and his eyes shifted making a flip in your stomach. It's been a while since you both got intimate and right now you wanted nothing else but to be close to him. Every time he looks at you with this much intensity, this always happens. He slides you to the very edge of the table and stands between your legs. His hands are still on your waist, but his lips are now on your jaw.

"I was thinking," he says softly, his breath caressing your neck, covering you in chills. "About tonight and how you've been working all day." He slides his hands beneath you, lifting you off the table. "And how you work all weekend, every weekday." Your legs are wrapped around him now as  he's carrying you to your bedroom passing Jae's.

He lays you on the bed and gets on top of you, brushing your hair back, looking you in the eyes. "And I realized that you never had a time off." His mouth is back to your jaw again, kissing it softly between each sentence. "You haven't had a day off since we got back from the trip, have you?" You shake your head, not understanding why he's talking so much while he is teasing you.. but loving it just the same.