~ 23 ~

"Panda! Can we please get going now." Jungkook who was waiting in the car whines putting his head out.

"Just one second. Let me wear my shoes in peace you monkey." You scowled as you strapped your sandals in front of Jungkook's porch.

"Come on baby J, lets get in. Momma will be right behind us." Vinny says and walk to get inside the car. Soon you followed and settled in the back seat making Jungkook excited to leave. He can be so annoying when it comes to getaways and spend the days as he runs out of patience. And today is one of those days.

Namjoon and Mel will be leaving for France the day after, so his best friend, Jackson decided to have a gathering like a spend the day with the closest circle of Namjoon's at his private Villa. Not only did Mel and Namjoon invited you but also did Jackson. Yesterday when you were at the park with Jae, He showed up with his daughter. You didn't know if he planned it or if it was pure coincidence, but he found you and spent sometime talking as his daughter played with Jae. Lilly, His daughter is very cute and friendly, just a little bit spoilt by her dad. She kept complimenting you and sharing giggles with you. When they were parting ways, Jackson just told about his plans and invited you and insisted on bringing Jae as well. Since it was just a spend the day you agreed on it.

After sometime you finally reached his Villa, Vinny was in awe and so was you. The place looked huge and your son had his eyes wide even after getting out of the car. The place looked mesmerizing. Jackson is a very humble guy so you didn't expect him to be this rich. You liked the fact that he is down to earth without any show offs.

When you all got to the entrance, the butler greeted you all and showed you the way to the main living area. You were a bit startled when you suddenly heard a screaming of a little girl. It was non other than Lilly showing her excitement after seeing you. She came running to hug your waist. You were surprised by the attachment but still you chuckled and patted her head. "Hey Lilly." 

"Hi aunt Y/n. I knew you would come." She squeezed you and then turned to Jae. You wanted to snort when you saw your boy blush a little. " Hi Jae. Come. I have a surprise." She held Jae from his arm, your little boy didn't protest. He simply looked up at you and asked for permission. 

You were not sure if you should leave the kids alone. Jae was not a troublesome kid so you knew he wouldn't mess the place up or break anything. You will probably get a mini heart attack if he did because you could tell that everything here that screamed luxury would cost you a fortune. But once you saw a caretaker right behind Lily, you smiled and gave a nod. 

"Thanks Momma." Jae smiled and then Lilly jumped at you again screaming another thanks and tugged on Jae's arm and he followed her inside.

"Wow. That was not weird at all." Vinny commented on the side.

"She's a kid Vee. They get excited even for the smallest things." You say in her defense. 

"Yeah.. whatever you say Y/n." She snickered and went ahead, you shook your head and looked up only to have a hitch in your breath as your eyes met Jimin's. He has been in here watching the whole thing with a grimace on his face. You wanted to smile at him but you held back as Kiya came from behind and ran a hand on his shoulder, making him look up at her. Not wanting to know what they are up to, feeling a little bitter, you went straight to where Vinny was with Joanne and Mel.