~ 20 ~

"Momma.. Momma! Hot Water." Jae shouted in a worried tone and pulled you back by your shirt away from the stove. You had been lost in your thoughts and failed to notice the over flowing boiling water from the pasta pot.

Coming to your senses you quickly moved Jae away and closed the stove. You almost got hurt and ruined dinner again as you were not doing that great. It's been more than a week since that painful night. You haven't spoken a word to Jimin or Vinny ever since that day. Jimin really walked away from your life as if you never existed. You see glimpses of him whenever he passes by the store without even sparing a glance towards it. Sometimes you see Kiya with him going in and out of his apartment building. It kind of hurt but you had no right to say anything.

He is moving on fine, Maybe Kiya was right after all. And maybe you did the right thing. But you can't help but feel sad and bitter. You miss the days you spent laughing and talking with him. Playing around and joking with him. Jae had been asking about Jimin a lot lately and has been asking you to take him there to his place. But you keep on making excuses, you didn't know for how long you will have to do that, but you really hoped that Jae would stop at some point and forget about Jimin as well.

Top of that, the fight you had with Vinny was eating you up. It's not like you two never fought, you did, but you have never gone for more than three days without talking. This was the longest and it's killing you. What's worse is that you didn't even have the guts to pick up your phone and call her up. You know you were wrong and you truly do feel sorry, but you didn't know what to say.

Sighing you put your thoughts aside and looked down at your son who was looking at you with worried eyes. He knew something was wrong and had been sticking with you all times. "Momma you ok?" He asks tugging at your shirt, it was his way of asking you to lower yourself to his level.

"Yes baby. I'm alright. I just got distracted." You say crouching down to face him. He quickly wraps his arms around your neck melting you into a hug. You swear that every time he does this these days, you just want to sob in his little arms. But of course you didn't, you need to be strong for him.

"Are you hungry? Should we order Pizza?" You ask patting his back. You were really not in a mood to cook and wanted to drown yourself on junk. Luckily your boy jumped showing his wide teeth. " Yay! Pizza!" You chuckled a bit and stood up. "Alright.. Lets order some pizza and ice cream too." You say grabbing the phone. Your boy nodded his head excitedly.

Minutes later there were knocks on the front door. Your boy came running from his room ready to stuff his little tummy with some junk. "Wait here. I'll go bring them ok." You tell him and move to the front door to collect your order. When you opened the door, you were a bit surprised because it was not the delivery guy who stood there with your order but Joanne.

"What? How?" You started to ask but she quickly cleared your confusing as she shoved your order into your hands. "I took it from the delivery guy as he was also on his way up."

"Oh.. thanks. But what are you doing here, didn't you say that you will be going out with Tae."

"That man got called by his annoying sister, She is back from her vacation or whatever and wanted Tae to pick her up from the airport.. So I asked him to drop me here since I haven't heard from you these days and I feel like you've closed up again." Joanne says in a light complaining tone.