~ 15 ~

Parking the car in front of Jungkook's house, Jimin quickly got down in a hurry to go in. He was suppose to come here an hour ago but he suddenly got caught with some urgent work. He knew that you would be here only another two hours max since you would go back to pick up Jae. Ever since you broke the news that Sana will be taking over his bonding time with you and Jae, he was a little uneasy. He loved those hours he spent with the little one and late night talks with you while having dinner. But now he is going to miss them a lot unless he starts doing what his heart has been telling him to do all these days. These baby steps were kind of killing him, but he needs to make sure that you are comfortable first.

As he got inside the house, he was greeted by Hoseok and Yoongi who were preparing some snacks on the counter. "You actually came? I thought you bailed too." Hoseok pointed and Yoongi let out a tiny scoff, smirking to himself knowing that Jimin wouldn't bail on this opportunity easily, specially when you are here.

"I was just caught up with some work. Where are the others?" Jimin asks walking towards his two friends to help them with the plates after seeing them struggling.

"They are already at the back playing around by the pool. But Jin is not coming because Sarang is not feeling well and Joon is going to pick a venue for the wedding with Mel." Hoseok informs. Jimin just nods and follows with a plate in his hand as he was impatient to see you even though he was just with you yesterday. Ever since the moment he held you in his arms and hugged you yesterday, his heart doesn't feel the same, now it just simply beats thousand times more when he is thinking of you.

Reaching to the sliding door that leads to the pool, Jimin immediately heard your voice along with Jungkook's. It seemed like you two were fighting or something. "I think those muts are still fighting over the bottle flip game." Yoongi muttered.

"I'm sure Kook is gonna get his ass kicked sooner or later. Y/n was up to her limit earlier." Hoseok snickered.

After hearing out what the two males said, Jimin kind of had an idea what's going on so when you came into the view with your arms crossed, glaring at Jungkook didn't come as a surprise. He sure have heard that you two fight a lot but this would be the first time witnessing it.

"You are a fucking cheater. I flipped the bloody bottle perfectly but you put your leg in front." You hissed at Jungkook.

"No.. I did not! You fucking flipped it on to my leg. It's not my fault that you suck at this game." Jungkook mocked you enjoying every bit of your annoyance.

"You know what.. fuck you and fuck this game. I don't wanna play with immature cheaters who cannot even play fair with a woman." You scowled.

"Everything is fair and square in love and war Panda express. With you it's always war... so just admit that you can't beat me." Jungkook teased you knowing very well you wouldn't quit if he puts it like that.

"I'll show you.. you jungle monkey bananacrook." You got back to your position and started playing all over again while bickering along with Taehyung and Joanne. Jimin set one of the plates on the coffee table which was near him and sat down next to Vinny with a smirk tugged on his lips. You were so focused on the game feeling frustrated that you didn't even notice Jimin coming. But Jimin didn't mind it because he was getting to see another side of you. A bit playful mischievous side that you don't show much.