#10 - Cinderella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh

#10 : Cinderella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh

Oh haii.

I bet you didn't think another rant would be coming so soon, huh?

Or maybe you were hoping it wouldn't be.

Well, too bad, because I'm already here and I ain't leaving until I annoy the crap outta you.

Okay okay whatevs k.

Where was I?

Oh yeah!

CINDERELLAAAA

Can I just say that the first thing that comes to mind is that Lily James is one HELL of an actress.

And the guy whatshisface Prince Kit, the same guy that plays Rob Stark in Game of Thrones, IS SO GORGEOUSLY PERF THAT I CANNAUT.

Lemme tell you what happened that day. Ze fourteenth of March. A Saturday.

So my amma (madre) and I had been insanely excited for Cindy to be released since like November last year.

And then the month finally came.

So, yeah we were ecstatic.

Until I realised I had a doctor's appointment on the 14th.

Normally this wouldn't have been a problem, hell if it was any other movie, it wouldn't have been a problem, because my brothers would have wanted to go as well, so we could go any other day.

But amma and I had to go with our driver who doesn't come on Sundays and plus mocks from next week.

Eh, I pushed stuff around (yelled at dentist to change appointment time) and voila!

We were free to go to see Cindy!

The theatre, was so insanely gorgeous that I could not even.

The seats.

Were.

Reclining.

Armchairs.

The concessions stand?

They

Had

Waiters

Bringing

You

What

You

Wanted.

*squeals*

Anyways, Holliday Grainger and Sophie McShera and Lily James and Cate Blanchett were incredible and they all get five cookies each for making that gorgeous af movie.

I would put down the whole movie here, but there are a bunch of things that they changed in the movie compared to the story, so, I won't ruin it for you guys.

But if any of you knows the rhyme with dilly dilly, please let me know what it was called! I've completely forgotten it! :P

26/03/15

Huda.