Uh...hi.

Helloo

I wonder if you guys still remember me or if I'm just a distant memory

Hey that rhymed lel

I've even forgotten the format I used to have goddammit 😂😂😂

Okay anyway, so it is the 10th of June 2016 and Ramadan started a couple of days ago. My papers ended 2 days ago and I am at a point in my life where I have no idea what is going to happen because I feel like the pastry school thing will not be happening because expensive af.

However that means that I have to get awesome grades so that I can atleast be applicable for med school.

Speaking of med school, I'm not applying to a major one in my city, AKU, because ain't nobody got enough money for that

But the scary thing is that I have no idea what I will do if I can't get through to any med school. I have like zero back up plans, and that's horrifying and I would never recommend it to anyone ever. Always always always keep a backup it helps more than you know, trust me.

But apart from that

The deputy heads are an on again off again thing which gets annoying because I can barely keep up with couples that have been together for four years and then there's this other problem with the fact that one of my best friends likes this girl (who is also my friend) and she's basically led him on for like four years now and like she KNOWS that he has liked her. And when he tells her at the end of A Levels she goes all YOU'RE THE LUCAS TO MY HAILEY

AND THAT IS THE MOST PAINFUL WAY TO EVER TURN SOMEONE DOWN IS IT NOT?

ESPECIALLY IF YOU WERE BEING A JERK AND LEADING HIM ON KNOWINGLY AND REAPING THE BENEFITS BECAUSE THIS GUY WAS LITERALLY THE SWEETEST PERSON IN THE WORLD AND HE GOT HER SO MANY GIFTS AND SO MUCHH FOOD AND THERE WOULD BE TIMES WHEN HE WOULDNT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GET HOME BECAUSE HE HAD SPENT ALMOST ALL OF IT ON HER AND ITS NOT EVEN LIKE HE WAS AWARE THAT SHE DIDN'T LIKE HIM BACK AND THAT HE WOULDNT GET A CHANCE BECAUSE EVEN WHEN THIS GIRL HAD A BOYFRIEND SHE'D FREAKING LEAD HIM IN AND IT JUST UGH IT MAKES ME SO MAD.

In other news, one of my bestest friends ever and one of my favourite if not my favourite person came to Karachi from Quetta and Robz is life and she got the gang together and we spent the day in the compound I live in because there's a McDonald's right outside it and we might have gotten kicked out of McDonald's hehehehe oops?

Who knew 17-18 years olds playing with little kids in the Play Place was such a big deal?

I mean the kids weren't even bothered it was this really fat idiotic man who lost his kid in there who wanted us out, like bro if you're this kharoos then I actually understand you're kid never wanting to see you again and preferring a life in the play place than with you.
Okay that was mean, I'm sorry but it was so annoying xD

Anddd yeah that's about it for now, I shall try but will not promise to have this updated once again this month.

Pls don't hold your breath for it 😂😂😂

Hudaa 💜💜