3| revenge

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Ain't no way.." Smiley gasped at Baji explaining what he witnessed earlier in class.

"Yeah and I'm pretty sure he didn't even recognize us."

It was now lunch break and the gang occupied two tables in the cafeteria Hina, Takemichi, Chifuyu, Mikey, Draken were on one side while the other consisted of Baji, Smiley, Angry and Mitsuya.

"Move it greasehead." Y/n seated herself next to Baji, settling down the drinks she got everyone from the vending machine. She earned a thanks from them and a threat from the black haired teen.

"Yo guys!" Kazutora threw them a peace sign before y/n scooted over patting the area next to her for him to sit.

"Where even were you?" Everyone stopped what they were doing to listen.

"I made it out of Kindergarten an hour ago but the moment I stepped foot inside the school the bald ass principal called me to his office."

"What did he say?" Chifuyu asked munching on a riceball, offering some around the table.

"He went on talking about how I can't whoop them kindergartners."

"HOW ARE YOU NOT SUSPENDED?"

"BOY AND YOU DID WHAT?" Y/n turned to fully face kazutora, dropping her chopsticks and providing him full attention.

"Why would you whoop them kids in the first place?"

"They told me I'm too old to be in class with them, and one of them said I look like someone called Barry the bee." He accepted a riceball from the blond offering them "then I asked them if they were loyal to whoever Barry was and they said yes so I took a bat and started bea- testing their loyalty but their teacher stopped me and showed me the way here."

"That doesn't even add up and why was the teacher taking her sweet time." The girl next to him handed him a chocolate milk box.

"Yeah no offense but if I were the teacher I would've kicked you out long ago." Takemichi muttered nervously behind his façade of a buff guy.

"Yeah Takemichi you would've saved those kids so quickly!" Hina said in admiration, offering him some of her lunch as he blushed.

"Imagine I beat him up in front of them kids right now."

"BAJI ENOUGH." two voices yelled in unison, grabbing the attention of some people around them "it was a joke damn I've got standards."

"Okay about TCB, what's the situation so far?" Kazutora inquired burying his face in his crossed arms, tilting his head towards Baji.

"Right back to that, here's the plan." Baji reached for his bag, grabbing a plotted chart and settling it on the table.

"Boy will do anything but his homework."

"Shut up, as I was saying Kisaki has a tablet under his desk that he plays roblox on." he stated pointing somewhere not related to the context at all on the chart in front of him.

"...."

"That's literally the blueprint of Seven Eleven."

"How even?" Chifuyu started "you know what never mind just continue."

"We know that tablet has like a ten hour response rate right? I'm gonna get on it before lunch finishes and turn on music on full volume so it's gonna blast up in the middle of class."

The table fell silent taking in his words, double analyzing the plan since Baji was the one that came up with it.

"This is scary why is it low key a good plan...something's wrong with Baji." Y/n muttered.