21| nice commencement

.°(21)°.
[chapter written in second pov]

"And that concludes the rules for this trip, in case anything happens, feel free to call." The head of the place clasped his hands together. "Alright, in fifteen minutes you all will be directed to to your cabins which is printed on the paper on your table's team along with the map." He said.

"Your bags have already been unloaded from the buses and sent to your respective cabins so there's no need to worry." The principal added as they walked off stage. "Enjoy your time here."

All the 2nd and 3rd years were gathered in a huge hall listening to the rules and how this trip was gonna go.

You were seated with your group which consisted of Sanzu, The Haitani brothers, Izana, Kakucho, Ueno and Yukie.

"I've heard there's like a boogie man or shit in this place." Sanzu randomly speaks.

"Sanzu for the love of god do NOT start this shit." Kakucho rubbed his temples as you simply chuckled. Ever since the bus ride, this boy's stress level was sky high.

"I'm really glad Y/n was put in our group." Rindou said, everyone besides Ueno agreed in their own way. You were about to reply with a snarky remark until he finished, "I couldn't pack my punching bag."

Your smile morphed into a grimace as you held back the eternal years of hell you could spend if you opened your mouth.

"Hilarious aren't you!" The high five you were gonna give him turned into a balled fist received by his shoulder.

"I'm just kidding," he slightly pushed you which caused you to slightly push Izana, you apologized and he shrugged it off then playfully but aggressively pushed you back. "Beating women is Sanzu's specialty."

Your attention went back to Rindou and then Sanzu and so everyone in the group looked at him with concern. Ran chuckled and looked at him after a while, "look he's not even denying it."

Sanzu lifts his head up from the table and looks at everyone until his eyes stay on you.

At this, the blonde girl in front of you grimaces.

"Don't worry Y/n I'm gonna keep you safe." Yukie, who was seated opposed to you grasped your hands and eyed Sanzu warily.

The blond sighed finally speaking up, "I only do that in gta. Blame Y/n for that."

"I literally didn't do anythin-"

"I wouldn't be surprised considering the games she plays." Kakucho muttered, chin rested on his palms.

"Mhm." Izana agreed.

"Ugh y'all are unbelievable." You mumbled resuming your game while rindou criticized your game choices.

Besides the constant bickering you had with the younger brother, everyone was engaged in a lighthearted conversation with Ueno speaking every few minutes and making the table go silent.

You thanked god you got along pretty well with the people you were stuck with for god knows how long.

——

"Oh my god it's actually spacious." You walked into the girls' room and Yukie squealed agreeing, "Woah it's even bigger than my room!" She walked towards the end of the room and opened the window.

The cabin was like a mini apartment divided into three parts, a common room in the center and one side was the girls' room and bathroom and the opposite side was the guys'.

The room was relatively big and empty besides the three dressers all lined up in the wall you see when you walking and three rolled up mattresses in the opposite side which is your right when you enter the room.