17| balls

.°( 17 )°.

Master Y/n and the housewives
10:34AM

y/n
hi hi hi
I'm in the restroom shitting my guts
y'all can start eating tho

emma
will you stop talking about shitting we're about to eat!!!!
nope we're fine we'll waiting for u at the yard <3

yuzuha
you've been in there for so long do you perhaps need assistance

y/n
assistance...?
Like you'll shit on behalf of me or like

yuzuha
Y/N??)-7$-&
NOOOT like that

y/n
then

y/nlike this

y/n
like this

yuzuha
no y/n I really dont wanna shit rn

y/n
we can piss then

emma
y/n is so passionate about the toilet

hina
I don't think that's a good thing....

y/n
haters

yuzuha
you are unbelievable
still love you tho so kindly finish shitting quickly

Y/n
LMAO ALR ALR IM COMING

A couple of weeks passed since the whole Ueno incident, I'd eat lunch with whichever bunch I'd see in the cafeteria or the twins along with Rindou and occasionally I'd eat in the school yard with the girls, which today was one of those days.

"So Kisaki's offering you freedom, for the password to your lil nas merch account?" Emma repeated, making sure she heard it right.

"Lord why do you keep doing business with him." Yuzuha groaned, Hina agreed "you could lose your...uhm precious little nas collection."

"Thanks for your concerns but I'll just grab Smiley he's a bargaining anti-get scammed god." I reasoned taking a bite of Yuzuha's pancakes, she nodded. "Very much, he even bargained a laptop from Taiju the other day."

"From...Taiju?" Emma inquired, trying to figure out how the two even got to interact and more or less trade shit.

"Yeah he traded three Jesus photocards." She replied. "Oh."

"Oh right I've got to go, lunch duty at my club!"  Yuzuha started gathering her lunch box and trash as she bid us goodbye.

After a few minutes Emma left to help Yuzuha and Hina got called in to save Takemichi from Smiley robbing him off his lunch.