8| balloon bombs

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 8 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE! I won't shoot." Kazutora lead the way, peeking into corners of the building.

I honestly don't know where Kazutora came from but he was there the whole time so I gave him another water gun to give his life purpose and hunt those two down, we chased and chased until we reached our neighborhood ten minutes later.

"PPFFFT LIKE WE'RE GONNA COME OU-"

"BAJI NO!" Chifuyu wrapped his hands around his friend's mouth so he doesn't fully give away their hiding spot. Running towards the source of the sound, we caught a glimpse of Chifuyu's figure turning around the corner "THERE YOU ARE!"

Turning around the same corner, we found them cornered since it was a dead end "PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" they abided slowly turning from the wall towards us.

"Fool what you laughing for?" Kazutora raised a brow as he started walking towards the two, his gun aimed at Baji. For some reason he had a smirk plastered on his face.

He won't be smirking for long.

"Baji what sound does an alpha wolf make?" I asked making the three of them look at me, Baji being the himbo he is didn't hesitate.

"AWOOOOO-" his howl was interrupted by water being sprayed into his mouth. The two others scream-laughed, Chifuyu quickly coughed it off before he went to help his friend.

Just as I started laughing I felt water on the back of my head, turning back I found Mikey and Draken with four water guns.

"HOW-WHEN DID-"

"Hi Y/n!" the shorter blond greeted while the taller one looked like he didn't wanna be here, but since he sprayed water solely at me it seemed like he got something personal with me.

"Ha! I called backup when we were in hiding." the black haired boy caught the water guns tossed to him and handed one to Chifuyu. Aiming it at us, I glanced at Kazutora and he mouthed a 'we're doomed', we took a few steps back and to avoid colliding with those behind us we slipped through the space between them.

"NOT FUN WHEN YOU'RE THE PREY IS IT?" Baji's voice haunted as me and the two tone haired boy tried to seek shelter.

"MAN DIDN'T DRAKEN HAVE FOOD POISONING OR SOMETHING?"

"Hah? no I didn't, I just had stomach problems." he answered spraying some water at me before Kazutora grabbed my hand and dragged me into a building alleyway, giving us time to refill our guns.

"HE GOT EXPLOSIVE TOILET-CLOGGING DIARRHEA!" Mikey announced which worked in our favor since his friend gasped and they started bickering.

"OH NICE WE'RE IN SYNC-" I bumped into someone's chest causing me and the victim to land on our behinds, before internally cursing the life out of them I looked at who it was
"OH TAKEMICHI, HERE!" I handed him a gun before he could respond.

"Uh hey?" he glanced down at the object in his hands, "Takemichi, what's taking so lon- oh hi Y/n, hello Kazutora!" Hina greeted.

"TAKEMICHI YOU TRAITOR!" Chifuyu appeared behind us, soon followed by Baji.

"BOY I DIDN'T DO NOTHING!"

"HI LOVE, THERE'S NO TIME TO EXPLAIN." I took out another water gun from the ones I tied around my waist with the help of my jacket and gently handed it to her before I grabbed her wrist and started running with Takemichi and Kazutora following suit.

"WHY ARE WE RUNNING, WE HAVE ENOUGH TO GO AGAINST THEM." Kazutora stated "NOT YET JUST FOLLOW ME!"

We ran until we reached the parking area, we stood still to catch our breaths before the opposing team did the same.