7| explosive diarrhea

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 7 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"The clouds are pretty today." I yawned taking in the scene of the perfectly scattered clouds, vivid and wispy painted on the blue sky with the warm sun setting it all ablaze, giving it an orange hue.

"Yeah it's pretty windy too, Peke J would've been attacking the air." Chifuyu chuckled picking up a pebble and tossing it about in his hand.

We were now on the way to Mitsuya's, we chose to walk there since his house wasn't far and we could have a conversation.

I decided to wear loose fitted flared black jeans with a sage green lace-decorated cami top beneath a black cardigan and combat boots finished off with layered necklaces and a few rings.

"Saturdays are the best." Baji said.

"Saturdays are for the boys." me and Chifuyu said in unison, poking my head in front of Baji to meet Chifuyu's gaze, he mirrored my action and amused expression before the three of us burst into a fit of laughter.

"AHAHAAHA-I couldn't even jinx you thi-this is too funny." Chifuyu muttered in between laughs and gasps for air.

"M-ME NEITHER!" I exclaimed crouching down on the ground, I was already laughing but the memory of them using it unironically just added more to my laughter to the point my stomach hurt.

The both of them halted their walking and looked at my figure crouched down hugging my stomach making them giggle.

"DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER WHEN Y-" I started getting up before I was interrupted.

"DO NOT SAY IT!" the two of them came jumping at me head first tackling me to the ground as we all fell, we shifted till we were now laying on our backs and we started laughing even more.

I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and snapped a picture of us. I was in the center laughing with my eyes a bit teary from the action, chifuyu was to my right merrily laughing while throwing a peace sign. Baji was also captured laughing, displaying his sharp fangs  in the process with his eyes closed.

A few people passed by, smiling and pointing at the sight of three teenagers laying on the ground carelessly laughing their hearts out like there's no tomorrow.

"Man Saturdays really are the best." I said as the laughter gradually ceased, our chests were heaving with little chuckles in between "Agreed." the two of them smiled.

______

"ALRIGHT SEE Y'ALL LATER!" I frantically waved both of my hands at the two boys who were returning the gesture before I turned towards Mitsuya's house.

As I knocked on the door, it was unlocked by the lilac haired boy. He greeted me smiling, before he could say anything two little girls happily sprinted towards me.

"HI MANA, HI LUNA!" I crouched down to reach their level, they immediately embraced me with hugs "Missed you big sis!" the elder sister muttered against my neck, the little one copying what she said.

"Guess your Minecraft house is safe today." Mitsuya chuckled grabbing his sisters so we could all go inside. I settled the tote bag with the food in the kitchen counter.

"Ah thank you lots Y/n, this'll really help through the week and I'm pretty sure Mana and Luna are tired of the repetitive dishes." I giggled at the statement "Come on let's eat I already set the table up. I'll put the stuff in after we're done."

"Alright hold on I also got something for lunch." I fished out two sushi plates and happy face fries. Me, Baji and Chifuyu often left home early so we could run a few errands and mine would be getting takeout to bring for lunch here.