13| richard at day, rich-hoe by night

.•°( 13 )°•.

"WHAT!?"

"I SAID," Baji formed a loud speaker with his hands, "RICHARD SMITH IS MISSING!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MISSING?" I grabbed the house keys off of the counter beside the door and stepped out, "I'M TAKING THIS TO COURT IF WE DON'T FIND HIM."

"YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE TOO!" He shot back, not too harshly dragging me back by the collar.

"AND WHO EXACTLY TOLD YOU SENDING A CAT IN AN UBER TO AN ITALIAN RESTAURANT WAS A GOOD IDEA?"

"MAN I WAS HUNGRY AND THAT DAMNED CAT DON'T PAY RENT, DON'T CLEAN I GAVE HIM PURPOSE AND SENT HIM TO GET US DINNER!" He exclaimed counting the number of errands on his fingers. "AND ANYWAY WE GOT JOINT CUSTODY SO YOU'RE EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE!"

"MAN FUH THE JOINT CUSTODY THIS IS ON YOU! I'M GOING TO COURT."

"Woah woah no you're not, you literally sided in the wrong every time we watched judge Judy." Chifuyu appeared interrupting our bickering.

"CHIFUYU, HELP US RICHARD SMITH III IS MISSING!" I shared the news to the newcomer.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN RICHARD IS MISSING." He replied dropping the bottle he was holding in his hand.

"It means he's missing. M I S S I N G, and so will you if you don't get your stanky ass shoes OFF MY DAMN SUITCASE." Baji yanked his hand on the object's handle to shake his foot off.

"Boy what you carrying a suitcase around for..?" He stepped back acknowledging the presence of the object.

"None of your business blondie." He marched forwards, his body language telling us to follow him.

-

"What's he carrying that around for?" Chifuyu leaned in to my ear whispering, "I don't know, illegal activities maybe..?" I replied.

"Illegal activities?" The blond repeated turning his head towards the object and back to me, "Nope, not with a 3D Disney Frozen school trolley, I don't think so."

"Yeah you got a point," I nodded, "and why is it so low quality that's not Elsa and Anna that's salsa and antelope." Chifuyu agreed and burst out laughing.

Baji came to a stop in front of us, the halt in motion causing us to stumble and crash onto his back. "WHAT NOW?" I peeked from behind him and saw the unsightliest sight known to man, Kisaki and his acquaintance were standing there.

"So we finally formally meet, Y/n." Kisaki's form approached us, he was rubbing his hands together as if mimicking a housefly mustering an evil plan.

"No, no we don't." I turned onto my heels to walk away but was stopped by Baji. "He probably got information on Richard." He pulled me back by the collar to where I stood before.

"KISAKI! Listen boss baby lookin ass-" Chifuyu coughed interrupting the brunette's sentence to remind him that the foe had the upper hand here, Baji caught on and exhaled. "Where's Richard."

"UP YOUR MOMMA'S ASS!" Hanma screamed and starting laughing like goofy from Mickey Mouse.

"It's times like these we either seek god's help or an exorcist." Chifuyu said shaking his head disappointedly.

"Yeah I think I'm no longer atheist." Kisaki muttered disgustedly moving away from Hanma.

"Anyway, back to business." Kisaki walked further towards us confidently then looked at his accomplice. "Hanma here, got your rabid ugly ass rat-cat thing. Right Hanma?"

"Oh the cat in the Italian restaurant? Yeah I sent it to the strip club."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN STRIP CLUB?" Kisaki's confidence immediately vanished and was replaced with anger. He flounced towards the boy and grabbed him by the collar.