10| swiftie

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 10 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"What's up with her?" Mitsuya inquired motioning his head towards me, he was seated on the bench opposite to me and Baji.

"Beats me." Draken answered placing his tray on the table and making space for Emma.

It was Emma, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya and me at the lunch table. Some of the others went to sign up at clubs, some went to play football on the school field and some were god knows where.

"She's keeping an eye out for swiftie."

"Oh." Draken stated munching on a meat bun.

"Ugh were you always this nosy? you can't know, this business is for best friends only. Right Y/n?" he nudged me for confirmation.

"I didn't even say anything." Draken muttered nonchalantly.

"Y/nnnn!" Emma poked me twice, my head rose at the sudden contact "oh sorry I was thinking."

"What about?" the blond next to her asked.

"NOSY JACKASS!" Baji pointed accusingly at the boy who just stared back irritably "I will show you what this nosy jackass can do." he cracked his knuckles competitively as he mirrored the brunette's action and got up.

"I will beat the shit out of the both of y'all, sit down and behave before Smiley comes." the lilac haired boy vacated the tension forming at the table, knowing it's probably best to abide, they sat back down.

"Anyway I'm scanning the cafeteria for swiftie."

"Who?"

"Here," I took out my phone "look." I showed them the exchange of messages.

"Doxxing is real..?" Emma gasped taking the phone to scroll further.

"Yeah Emma, your blonde is showing." Baji snickered earning a glare from Draken.

"Quiet himbo, it's almost like you're the naturally blond one here." Emma retorted not taking her eyes off the screen.

"PFFFT." I snorted choking on my drink, everyone present visibly relaxed "oh thank god I wouldn't have known what to do if Y/n was depressed." Mitsuya sighed.

"Sexy people like me a-"

"Never mind go back to being depressed." the blond gently shoved my head back into my criss crossed arms.

"OI Y/N, COME HERE!" a voice called out to me from the cafeteria door, looking back I was met with the strawberry blond frantically waving.

"I'll see you guys in a bit!"  I grabbed my phone and walked away towards the boy "What you want?"

he chuckled slinging an arm around me "nothing! You're just fun to be with."

"And here I thought you finally got a life."

"Shhhh," we walked out with him directing me towards the club hallway "look at what they have here."

"A ROBLOX CLUB?" I quickly covered my hands with my mouth and whispered "who even?"

"Kisaki." He grinned "of course it's him man now I won't even be able to join."

"Oh is that L/n?" A voice called accompanied with a whistle, me and smiley looked back and were met with a snakey black-haired boy "you in a club yet?" he outstretched his hands.

"Uh nope, not yet." I hesitantly accepted his hand "and you are..?"

"Oh how informal of me, I'm the clubs' overseer and also president of the investment club Kokonoi Hajime, just call me Koko." he stuck out his tongue.