4| rodent

"Have a seat I'm gonna read you guys a heart touching story!" Y/n announced smiling mischievously.

The gang headed to hang at Baji's house after school ended. They waited for him and Nahoya to finish their cleaning duties while teasing and laughing at them which made Nahoya rage and just earned more to clean, the school day was concluded by Takemichi falling out the window. The black haired teen suggested to have lunch at his house before they head to hangout somewhere.

"No way you can read." The blond with the dragon tattoo remarked, his tone unidentifiable making it wholly offensive.

"Be quiet me and Y/n are the best readers." Baji entered the room, placing the tray with the drinks on the table, conveniently centred in front of everyone. He seated himself next to Chifuyu.

"No it's just me but anyway," she began narrating the words on her phone screen "on a sunny afternoon, it started to rain, the mafia boss Timmy-"

"I HAVE A QUESTION!" Baji raised his hand up straight, y/n pointed at him with a strict nod signaling he could go ahead with the query "WHY DID IT START RAINING WASN'T THE SUN THERE?"

"Boy you don't see us askin' why beating you up isn't routinely." Smiley entered the room busting the door open "I'm late what are we doing?"

"Mind your business ginger."

"Guys let's let y/n finish the story it's off to a great start." Takemichi attempted to stop a possible argument which he succeeded in.

"Thank you Takemichi. The mafia boss stared into her kawaii bluish pink orbs, and at that moment he knew she was the one." at the last part, Takemichi glanced at Hina and found her returning the gesture, deep red crawled up to their cheeks making them look away flustered.

Everyone's eyes were on them, some laughing discretely and a specific raven haired teen made sure the whole world heard him.

"Oh I heard he betrays her and they both die in the end." Kazutora muttered thoughtlessly. At this, a high pitched scream escaped Takemichi's lips, making almost everyone else scream too.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Draken shouted out making those who previously screamed repeat the action.

"Wait you're telling me you read this?" Mitsuya inquired, ignoring what just happened and turned to the two tone haired boy.

"This was a terrible story." Draken muttered disgustedly.

"No it's not, betrayal is a part of human nature." Kazutora replied with no hint of humor in his tone.

"Okay..."

"Who's the author?" Chifuyu asked ignoring the quarrels going on in the background while simultaneously chatting with Baji "hm let's see...it says xxKisakixx."

"HUHH HOW'S THAT BOY DOING EVERYTHING."

"Damn he must be really broke, respect the grind." Kazutora replied getting up from under the table.

"WAIT HOLD ON where did you even come from?" Baji raised an eyebrow, trying to recall if he ever let him in.

"Boy don't ask me how am I supposed to know?" he replied seating himself in the middle of the latter and Chifuyu "let's watch something scary."

"Good idea!" Y/n grabbed the remote and put on the ring despite the protests she received from Takemichi excusing it as 'it wouldn't be scary since it's not dark outside.'

——-

"OH MY GOD!"

Varied screams were heard when the lights turned off. To add fuel to the fire, it was the scene where the woman was crawling out of the television.