9| unknown number

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 9 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Baji kindly please stop doing this every chance you get." I deadpanned at the boy hovering over me with gummy worms in his canines.

"Gum a wormpire."

"Gum a wormpire my ass." I sent a kick to his stomach causing him to stumble and fall off the bed.

"Y/n," he grunted "you're lucky you're a girl."

"Don't act like you weren't always ready to square up in grandpa Sano's dojo, and that was meaner than anticipated sorry!" I was about to get up before he dragged my leg and pulled me to the ground with him.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I yanked my leg out of the laughing boy's grip kicking his face in the process, realizing I was dressed in my lil nas x bakugo collaboration 3D pajamas, I quickly threw my bedsheets over him.

"DON'T LOOK!" he stopped "What now? Don't tell me you're wearing lil nas x bakugo collaboration 3D pajamas."

"Why do you as a male want to know what pajamas I'm wearing?."

"..."

"Whatever," he laid back down on the carpet "just know I accept you as you ar-"

"I'm not wearing the rainbow pajamas either."

"Also you can take the blankets off now." I threw a pillow at him before I ran to my closet to get changed.

"Hi I'm kisaki and I'm a total douche, I scam kids on roblox and people in real life! and I sell cats to their owners I also watch the fireplace channel for entertainment. Smash or pass?"

"PASS, HARD PASS."

We were on our phones with the tv playing frozen in the background, we did everything for eating to making Kisaki head cannons and it got better and better.

"Hm." I muttered looking at my phone screen, hovering over the unopened chats, I tapped on the messages from the unknown number.
———————-

unknown
yesterday 10:58AM

unknown
Yo
is this Taylor Swift
im not a crazy fan I'm just asking
Yes or No

11:38PM

y/n
yes a new album is on the way 💋
would u like to send money?

unknown
im not stupid.

y/n
Agreed! My fans are never stupid

unknown
you're not Taylor swift are you?

y/n