9) Help - Jimin/Hoseok

Shortly after Yoongi had left, Jimin and Hoseok had to get back to work for the rest of the day, but like normal when they knew Yoongi was going home, they kept a constant eye on their phones in case he called in need of something.

"Hobi, I really don't feel good about Yoongi going home. Something just feels so off right now, like I don't know how to describe it but it's just a gut feeling, you know?" Jimin told Hoseok while on their way to vocal lessons.

"I was going to say the same thing Minnie, but we can't really do anything without proof or hearing from Yoongi. The best we can do right now is just to continue to reassure him that we are here for him when he needs it. We'll keep a better eye out on our phones from now on since we both know that he will contact us when or if he needs our help; we can't force him to do anything because it will only make it worse. The only thing we can do now is just wait for him to call and make sure we answer when he does. Okay?" Hoseok reassured his boyfriend by squeezing his hand before pulling him in for a hug and peck on the cheek. 

"We've known Yoongi for long enough to know that he will contact us when he's ready. Now let's get to our lesson before Jin starts thinking we are slacking off to do other things." Hoseok said with a quick wink before running off to the vocal studio making Jimin chase after him red faced.

Soon enough vocal lessons were over for the day and neither Jimin nor Hoseok had received a single call or text from Yoongi, which made Jimin extremely worried. Whenever Yoongi left the studio early he would always give an update text letting them know that things at home went fine and that he was okay and would see them again the following day. Both of them sent Yoongi a quick text just to check in and help calm their nerves knowing that he was still alive, before heading to their small town house.

Jimin and Hoseok had plenty of money to buy something much more modern and grand but they were very content with their smaller house. It meant that they could put more into customizing it to fit their own needs. Additionally, they weren't home much, most of their time being spent at JinHit or traveling for performances, so there really was no need for anything too big. It was homey to them, and that was all that mattered.

Hours later Jimin and Hoseok pulled into their driveway as it was already night; they were met by a surprise though, there was already another car parked there. From down the street they couldn't tell whose it was but as they got closer they realized it was Yoongi's. It confused them as they pulled behind it as to why it was there but after walking up to it they realized there was a suitcase and a few other bags int he back with a Yoongi asleep in it. Jimin carefully pulled at the door handle, but the car was locked so he knocked on the window to get Yoongi's attention, which worked after a few minutes of trying.

"Oh hey. You are back" Yoongi said, trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes but groaned in pain from his injuries, "Umm you're probably wondering why I'm here, but can we go inside to talk about this? You probably haven't had dinner yet, I got some take out for all of us before coming over if that's okay." Yoongi continued, pulling a few takeout bags from the car as he got out, but he passed out once he stood back up.

Jimin freaked out and picked up Yoongi and got in the back seat with him while Hoseok ran Yoongi's belongings into their house so the two could sit more comfortable. Hoseok then go in the driver's seat and drove them to the closest hospital. Yoongi was then taken away from the couple and immediately gotten in to be checked since his face was red and purple, clear signs of abuse that weren't seen before until brought into the bright lights of the hospital. After a few hours the doctor stepped out and called for anyone there for Yoongi. Jimin immediately asked how the elder was doing, almost crying. The doctor replied that he was awake and would be allowed to leave in the morning; they needed to run some tests and question how he got the injuries.