17) Soulmates - Yoongi

"Wait, hold up a minute. So what you're telling me is that you may or may not have caught feelings for someone?" Jimin practically shouted across the living room at Yoongi.

After Yoongi got home he immediately told Jimin and Hoseok about what happened at the studio, the couple, much to Yoongi's despair, did not handle the situation well and started freaking out and falsely planning a wedding for the 'only met twice couple that's not even a couple'.

"Guys calm down, I'm sure it's not that important. I don't even know if I'm sure about this and I doubt he feels the same anyway. We both have our own soulmates." Yoongi rolled his eyes at the hyperactive couple, crossing his arms over his chest.

"But what if you are each other's soulmate? Jin did tell me that Namjoon also hasn't found his soulmate because he wants to meet them naturally, so what if this is that moment?" Hoseok piped in. "Omg it's like something out of a drama!" Hoseok said acting all fan-boyish.

"Just don't over think it and be yourself around him Yoongi. This is only the second time you've met so you never know. Take things just a day at a time and let things play out as they are meant to happen. You can't force things to happen if they aren't meant to happen." Jimin finally said, trying to give some more rational advice to his best friend, but also giggling at his boyfriend's shenanigans.

"Yeah, I guess you are right, thank you guys. Anyway, I'm heading up to my room to try to get some lyrics down that I wasn't able to do earlier. So I'll be there if you need anything." In reality, Yoongi just used that as an excuse to get away from the couple and do some thinking alone. He couldn't get Namjoon out of his head. Everything he thought about always, somehow, led back to Namjoon. Call it a slight crush or whatever, but Yoongi just couldn't help it.

"I kinda hope that Jimin and Hoseok are right... he really wouldn't be that bad of a soulmate if he was mine. He's really nice and caring, but also assertive without being scary or intimidating. He thinks of things in ways that I never would've thought of. He is just so nice to be around, he's just perfect." Yoongi mumbled to himself as he stared down at his soulmate mark. "I don't want to get my hopes up though, it's probably not him anyway. Someone like him is too good for me." Yoongi continued. He then pulled out his phone to distract him and eventually fell asleep, still not able to fully get a certain boy out of his head.