25) Epilouge

Soon enough Sunday came and the two couples went to the orphanage that Jungkook and Taehyung ran. They walked in and were immediately saddened but determined to find a child, or a few children, to take home and be their forever family. The receptionist greeted them at the front desk and was about to ask how she could help them but Jungkook walked out carrying a crying Felix in his arms, cutting her off.

"He saw you walk in and started crying, saying he wanted to see you. I told him to wait, but I guess he couldn't." Jungkook handed the crying boy over to Namjoon, who quickly accepted the boy in his arms. Felix immediately began calming down and eventually fell asleep on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Oh! I should probably introduce myself. I'm Jeon Jungkook, and this is my platonic soulmate Kim Taehyung. We run this small orphanage and often bring the kids to Namjoon's children event at the library so that's how we all know each other. A few of them have gotten quite attached to him I must say." Jungkook spoke, motioning over to the sleeping Felix. "We can take them from here Jamie, just call if you need anything." Jungkook smiled at the receptionist, turning to the rest of the group and motioning for them to follow him. The group walked into a small conference room to sit and discuss everything that was happening.

"So obviously I know that you are here because you are thinking about adopting but are there any questions or concerns before we take a look at the different children's profiles?" Taehyung asked once everyone was seated around the table.

"How does all the legal stuff work? Like won't we have to do a home study and go to court to legally do all this?" Hoseok asked.

"Well, no and yes. As you know, some professions require background checks in order to be hired. Based on where you all work, in this city at least, a home study is not required though we do have to do a home search if that makes sense. Instead of studying your daily behavior for a week, I will just show up one day to make sure it will be a suitable environment and meets all the health standards. You all, aside from Namjoon, work in jobs heavily involving being in the public eye; if something were to happen to the child it would be found out right away whether be through your company or paparazzi. As for Namjoon, being a librarian in a public library is considered to be a city job which is already under heavy watch by the city. Additionally he plays a large role in the school system also putting him under surveillance by them. As for the legal aspect of it, well I'm right here. I'm actually a certified child case worker, so in this city, if I deem it appropriate and your current circumstances to meet the criteria of adopting a child or children I just have to bring it to attention of the city judge and have you sign a few papers for all the legal changes to occur which could then take another week or so for them to be finalized." Taehyung explained.

"That makes sense. I have the feeling that all of us are wanting to adopt more than one child so would we be able to see the profiles of children who want to stay in groups?" Yoongi questioned after listening to Taehyung explain things.

"Sure thing. So the first group we have is Han, Jeongin and Felix, they are all brothers. Han and Felix are both 9 and are fraternal twins while Jeongin is 7. All brothers are very close and protective of each other. The second group we have are Lucas and Mark, Mark is 8 and Lucas is 7, they are also brothers. They tend to bicker and like to pick on each other but they alway resolve conflicts between themselves on their own. The other group we have is currently in the waiting process for another family adopting them." Jungkook told the group and it was pretty evident that each of them knew who they wanted.

"We'll take Felix, Han and Jeongin seeing as they are already close with Namjoon." Yoongi spoke out, already loving how adorable Felix was sleeping on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Then we'll have Lucas and Mark." Jimin grinned his signature eye smile, already thrilled knowing that the two boys were just as energetic as he and Hoseok were.

"Great! You get to meet them today! We will also make sure to give you a pass that will let you visit them as much as you want, you just have to keep it within the times of visiting unless requested prior. You won't be able to take them home with you officially until we get all the fees and paperwork done and finalized before you can do so." Taehyung explained. "It does cost a flat rate to adopt a child, but there are some additional government fees. The reason for the flat rate is so that Jungkook and I can keep this place running. I do make a good chunk on the side as a caseworker, but that's just enough for us to get by on our own. We still need extra funds to run this place, my income alone isn't enough to cover all of it. Everyone who works here is a volunteer, so we use the small amount of government funding to pay for the building but everything else is either our own money or donations."

"That makes sense, I'm just excited to meet them." Hoseok said in a bright tone. He was secretly scared that Mark and Lucas wouldn't like him, but was also very excited to welcome them into their family.

"Alright then, let's go meet them. I'm sure they are excited to finally have a forever home." Jungkook grinned, standing up and leading the couples to their new children's rooms.

Namjoon walked in first since the kids already knew him from the library, Han and Jeongin practically screamed with joy, knowing why he was there without Jungkook having to explain. Felix woke up in the process and joined his brothers in hugging Namjoon tightly. "Boys, I'm sure you know why I am here. Well I'm also here with my husband and soulmate Yoongi, the one I was telling you about. We are going to be your new parents if you let us." Namjoon smiled at the boys and set Felix down to stand with his brothers.

The three of them looked at each other for a few tense seconds before engulfing Yoongi in a hug, blabbering out how they had heard so much about him from Namjoon. Namjoon also had shown them Yoongi's music and he was so cool! Yoongi  was so overwhelmed he couldn't do anything but hug them back and smile. Perfectly happy with the three of them allowing them to become their new parents.

While Namjoon and Yoongi were getting to know their new kids with Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok were led by Taehyung to Mark and Lucas's room which was a little further down the hallway.

"Boys, this is Jimin and Hoseok, they are interested in adopting you as your new forever home." Taehyung spoke with a large boxy grin finding its way to his face.

"YAY! We are finally going to have a home!" Both the boys screamed and ran over to hug Jimin and Hoseok. Who returned the hugs, both their hearts already falling in love with them.

Both couples spent a few hours with their news children, but soon enough it was time for them to go. After making lots of promises that they would be back to visit them the next day and take them out for ice cream, they all reluctantly separated but were excited for what the future held for all of them.