27) Bonus Update

It was now a few years after officially adopting the children and to say that both couples were happy would be an understatement. 

Both families adjusted very well and while it was difficult at first. Especially for Jimin who had to get back into the idol life, but they made it work. Business trips turned into family events, but no one could argue with that. All the kids were homeschooled since they were behind in school but Namjoon didn't mind that. He went from being full time to part time at the library so that he could teach the kids. Luckily all five of them got along very well and were the best of friends. Yoongi and Hoseok's jobs didn't change much, but they did branch out and worked on projects for other artists as well.

Currently the five kids and three adults were all playing in the backyard while Yoongi watched from their back deck. The families all moved into new houses, becoming neighbors since they were all so close and like one huge family anyway. Jin and Ken also lived right down the road so there were plenty of gatherings between the three houses with an occasional visit from Jungkook and Taehyung; who would stop by not only to see the kids but they actually became pretty good friends with the pairs of soulmates. Sometimes the pair would feature on a track or two with Jimin if another vocalist was needed.

"What are you thinking about baby?" Namjoon spoke, snapping Yoongi out of his thoughts and pulling his husband into a sweaty hug. The group had finished their kickball game and were coming inside to eat.

"Just how happy we all are. It's almost unreal to me. I can't believe that within the past five years all this has happened to us, but I'm so beyond thankful it did and I am very excited to see what the future has in store for all of us." Yoongi replied, not minding the sweat because he couldn't resist one of Namjoon's hugs. The couple stayed like that for a moment, with only a phrase to be heard. Neither of them know who spoke it. Maybe it was both of them at the same time, or maybe it was the universe knowing that it did well.

I love you, you truly bring out the best of me.

End