11) Offer - Yoongi

Jimin came into Yoongi's room a few hours later, around 6pm letting him know he and Hoseok had finished making dinner, and told Yoongi to wash-up to eat. Not one to complain too much, Yoongi gladly complied, carefully getting up to head downstairs but also not wanting to possibly open up any of the stitches he had gotten yesterday.

"We made chicken over rice, hopefully that's fine with you. We didn't have much and I didn't feel like running to the store." Hoseok said in his usual overly cheerful voice as Yoongi appeared in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Doesn't matter to me as long as it's edible, and it smells good, so it better taste as good." Yoongi joked to his best friend.

"Don't worry Yoon, we make it all the time so it's edible." Jimin retorted back as the three males took a seat at the dinner table.

"Okay okay, I get it. Thanks for the food, now let's eat because I'm starving and I don't want it to go cold." Yoongi said, shoving a bit of food into his mouth, letting the flavor sink in for a quick moment before continuing.

The three boys ate in silence, clear that all of them were hungry. While doing the dishes Jimin suggested watching a movie, which no one argued against. Yoongi was in charge of finding a movie while Hoseok remaking the pullout sofa couch and Jimin was making sure the popcorn didn't burn. A few minutes later all three males were sitting in the living room comfortably. Well two of them trying to make sure the third was not feeling left out... aka waiting for Yoongi to pick a movie so they could all properly cuddle.

"Okay, I can't pick a movie until I figure this out since it's been bugging me all day." Yoongi said breaking the silence and attracting the attention of the other males. "I've been at such a loss on ideas. Nothing is working out and it's just so frustrating. I can never feel like I get anything done. Normally I would have a comeback song ready by now but I don't even have a start. What do you think I should do? I have just under three weeks, starting Monday, until deadline to submit music and lyrics and I literally haven't gotten anywhere. All of my thoughts just don't lead to finished projects that fit and ugh. Help please? Otherwise I might actually go insane." Yoongi blurted all out, feeling relieved that he was finally able to vent to someone(s) and they would actually listen and help him because they genuinely cared.

It took a moment for all that to fully sink in with Jimin and Hoseok but after a second, Jimin spoke up first asking, "Hobi, didn't Jin say something about him knowing a low-key producer or something?"

"Oh yeah, he was! He did mention something about knowing a SoundCloud producer. I think they went to college together." Hoseok responded before turning to Yoongi and saying, "Speaking of SoundCloud, I know a lot of the trainees were playing some music I had never heard before and they told me it was made by an artist going by 'RM' on SoundCloud, I guess he's pretty popular on there but no one knows who he really is. If the thing with Jin's friend doesn't work out I suggest you contact this RM person, they seem to be the real deal."

"That doesn't sound like too bad of an idea, but what if things don't work out, what if it all just repeats itself like everyone else I've tried to work with. I'm scared they aren't going to like me or I'm not going to be able to work professionally with them. What if this all falls through and I can't get any song out at all-" Yoongi rants out before getting cut off by Jimin wrapping his arms around him, still being careful of his shoulder.

"Just give it a try, it never hurts to try. I'm sure Jin will let us be there with you the first time you two meet to help sort things out too and make sure things don't go wrong. Hmm? How does that sound? We can call him tomorrow to get it all planned out for when we get back, okay?" Jimin said while hugging a panicked Yoongi, trying his best to calm his best friend down and save all of them from a panic attack.

"I guess I'll give it a try then, but only as long you guys are there with me." Yoongi answered, finally agreeing after thinking for a few minutes.

"Yay! Sounds like a plan, now let's watch pick a movie before the popcorn gets stale! We can talk more tomorrow and I'm sure Jin will be more than willing to come over here to talk about it since it will be Sunday." Hoseok said, giving Yoongi a small hug while grabbing the remote and putting on the first movie that looked remotely decent.