Chapter Seven.

It was nearly 11pm when Urban heard the stumbling in the apartment stairway. He knew exactly what was happening and he shook his head with a smile. "Son of a bitch just got $50," he muttered, putting his blunt back between his lips. When she unlocked her apartment, Ava and Jack didn't let their lips leave each other as he closed the door behind them. He placed her on the bed, but before he could continue, he had to slow down. Sex with Ava was something he had been waiting for since they met, and it was something he didn't want to happen too fast. With the lights down low and after lighting a few candles, Jack turned on some music to play quietly in the background. "Jack, come here," she spoke to him, batting her eyelashes as he walked over to her lying on the bed. He leaned over her, connecting their lips for a kiss once again, this time slow and sweet.

He let his hands find their way to her thighs, feeling the soft skin in his hands while he moved them higher and higher gradually. Eventually he reached the line of her panties, and she moaned into the kiss. He felt her through the fabric of her underwear, driving her crazy. "You wet already, ma?" he whispered to her, biting his lip gently. She pulled him closer into the kiss and he moved his hand. He removed her dress strap from her shoulder, and cupped her exposed breast. He leaned down to it, allowing his tongue to gently lick her nipple while her back arched in response. Tonight was all about her, and he worshipped her body like a goddess, because that's what she was to him.

Jack felt his erection grow in his pants while he did this, and it was almost becoming unbearable to wait. He moved away from her to reach into his wallet and pulled out a condom. "You were ready for this, huh?" she joked, but he was too in the mood to laugh. He gently removed her dress, and she helped him remove his clothes. The rest of the night was full of love making that neither of them had ever felt before..

-

The next morning, Ava opened her eyes to the sun blinding her through the window. She squinted, trying to hide her eyes with her hand, but it didn't move. "What the-" she looked up to see a pair of fuzzy hand cuffs around her wrist and the headboard. She was naked, and looked beside her to Jack who was naked as well. She reached over and grabbed the key on the nightstand, uncuffing herself before turning to face him. Instinctively, he wrapped her arms around her, the sheet falling lightly around them as he held her into him. She felt so safe in his arms, and couldn't help but look at his cute sleeping face.

That's when the feeling hit her; a pounding hangover headache that interrupted her thoughts. "Damnit," she cursed, closing her eyes. "What's up?" Jack mumbled tiredly. "Do you have any acetaminophen?" she asked, rubbing her temples. "English baby," he asked her to clarify, and she laughed a little through the pain. "Tylenol," she corrected, and he kissed her forehead before he got up. He pulled on a pair of boxers and his pants before he walked over to his apartment next door. Ava laid in bed, trying to nurse her headache when she realized Jack had been gone for quite a while.

She threw on a large t-shirt that Jack let her borrow a few days ago when she spilled coffee on herself. She walked over to the apartment, and before she opened the door, she heard Jack and Urban talking. "You won fair and square. You hit, so here's ya $50," she heard Urban say, and she listened further. Maybe she'd heard wrong. "You didn't stand a chance, man. She ain't even wanna shake ya hand, so there was no way I was losing that bet," Jack responded, and she almost felt sick.

"But listen man, I-"

"So that's all I am to you? A bet?"

+ oooouu, they fucked up fr. let the relationship problems begin, chile. vote & comment your thoughts!

chapter dedication goes to -fairydustx 💘 -k.