Chapter Twelve.

Ava pulled her shirt over her head, Jack doing the same. He watched her as she was clad in a bra and shorts. "Damn Ma, you come here often?" Jack asked with a smirk, and Ava laughed. "I can't physically roll my eyes hard enough," she joked, laying face down on the table. Jack unclipped her bra, after struggling with the clasp, and Ava knew what he was thinking. "Get started," she told him jokingly, knowing he would turn this into a sex session, and he bit his lip at the sight.

He picked up the blue paint, and began using her back as a canvas. She giggled, trying to stay still. "That tickles?" he laughed back, doing the same brush stroke over and over to make her laugh even harder. He changed colors from blue to yellow paint, and Ava finally relaxed under the bristles. "Alright, I'm all done," he said, removing the brush from her skin and sitting the container of white paint down. When Ava stood in the mirror, she moved her hair out of the way to examine his work, and he stood by proudly as he watched. He painted "Starry Night" by Van Gogh and to Ava's surprise, it was actually pretty decent.

"Okay Mr. Jackman Van Gogh Harlow," she said, and he released a hearty laugh, and she pecked his lips softly. "Your turn," she smiled mischievously. He took off his white beater and replaced her on the cushioned table..

"Ava, what the fuck is that?" Jack asked, and Ava couldn't even stand because she was laughing so hard. She'd painted a stick person wearing a bonnet and Jack quickly realized it was supposed to be him. "Did you even try?" he chuckled, and her stomach hurt so bad from laughing. Ava was not artistically inclined in any capacity, so her "painting with a twist" was just a stick figure.

"Ava, you got paint on my Balenziaga shirt!"
"Jack, you paid $150 for a tshirt with one word written across it."
"And you destroyed it!"
"Don't worry, I'll buy you another.. at Walmart, you can buy a pack of 5 tshirts for like, $10. Now let's hurry up and get to part two of our date!" she squealed excitedly and he rolled his eyes. She decided to tell him later that the paint was washable.

After going home and sharing a shower to scrub the paint off, Ava ran to her apartment. After an hour or so, she walked back over to Jack's. After she was got dressed, she felt Jack getting handsy and decided to mess with him. "We still aren't done today, so let's keep it going," she heard him release a huff.

After putting on her lashes, she checked her hair, makeup, and outfit once more before she grabbed her heels. "You should dress like this every day," Jack told her, taking her hand as they left the apartment. They had a beautiful candlelit dinner waiting for them at the airport. They sat in the grass under the setting sun as the staff met them with their meals and wine for Ava, water for Jack. Jack straightened out his dress pants as he sat on the blanket, his pink turtleneck matching Ava's pink dress. He was hungry after the long day, eating his steak that Ava knew he liked to order whenever they went out. For hours, they sat outside and talked and cuddled. "Damn, I'm gonna miss you bad when I leave.." he mumbled, and she frowned lightly, but tried not to think about it.

"I'm going to miss you, too, Jackman," she told him, cuddling into his side. They watched the planes fly closely overhead, the wind ruffling their hair and blowing napkins in the wind. Jack placed his hand on her thigh, lovingly stroking it with his thumb. He leaned in, kissing her neck. She held him close, tears brimming her eyes, threatening to spill over. This would be the last time she hugged Jack in God knows how long, and she wanted it to last..

+ sorry this chapter is days late, writer's block was kickin' my ass.😮‍💨 but the next chapter will be interesting; chapter dedication goes to alesharlow 💗