First Encounter

Dream POV

"Oh Tubbo!" I yelled chasing after him. He really thought he could sneak into our teritory. I could hear him rustling in the leaves from a mile away. These children really need to work on stealth.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" he yelled back. He really thought we would give him a second chance. What an idiot.

"We told you there would be concequences to anyone who trespasses to our land!" I replied closing in on him.

We sprinted until we lost sight of him. Dammit. Must've hidden in the bushes. Little rascal.

"What the-Where'd he go?!" Sapnap yelled stopping in his tracks.

"I don't know,he might have hidden somewhere" George replied catching up to us panting inbetween breaths.

"Great guess, slowpoke" Sapnap teased holding back a smile. Then they started to argue. Do those two ever stopped fighting? I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

"C'mon guys stop your bickering, we need to find him he can't be far." I reasoned as they both snapped their heads to my direction. Sapnap scoffed and walked over to me, putting his hands behind his neck.

"Why don't we split up? It's not like he can take any of us on his own." he suggested. That was not a bad idea.

"Wouldn't he just call for back-up? I'm sure he's not dumb enough to go alone" George piped in from behind him. He caught his breath and jogged to our side.

"It's not a bad idea actually. Even if they're grouped up I doubt they would have any armor or weapons concidering the 'law' they made up." I made air quotations around the word law. It was a way of mocking them. They had a rule that anyone within the walls of their 'nation' is not allowed to wear armor. That's Wilbur's one soft spot. He hates armor. Pacifism unfortunately won't get you anywhere.

"Well I guess it's settled then, we split up" Sapnap anounced grinning at George. George just rolled his eyes and went towards the woods away from us.

"Scream the codeword if you find him" I reminded him, grinning. He groaned and put his forearms around his head.

"Dude seriously? Out of everything you could have made it you choose that" He said in an low tone. I smirked and walked away tucking my hands into my pockets.

"I literally hate you so much" he huffed in annoyance. I just chuckled and disappeared into the thick trees.

"Where are you, bee boy?" I hummed in a taunting voice. I knew he wasn't a quiet kid. Probably standing behind a tree. Since he was short he could easily get away. But I wasn't gonna let that happen.

Just as I started to stop and hear my surroundings, I heard a branch snap and a soft 'Shit' beside me. Bingo

"Oh Tubbo~" I chanted as I started to walk over. He jolted up and started to run.

"I've got you now!" I laughed and caught up to him.

Tubbo POV

Shit! He is catching up to me. I ran without thinking where I was going. I briefly looked behind me and he's... gone?

I stopped dead at my tracks and collapsed. That was alot of running. Jesus Christ. I need to go back ASAP.

I took a deep breath and clumsily got up. The second I got up I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and fell back down. Clutching my stomach, a shadow hovered over me. I looked up and saw something I wish was an illusion. Dream

This is bad. Really really bad. Oh no. He glared down at me and sighed

"Poor little Tubbo. You were a good kid. Too bad you chose the wrong side." He spoke, fake empathy lacing through his voice. Was this it? Is this how I'm going to die? He raised his axe ready to but it didn't strike down.

"Let this be a warning" he coldly stated. Then I felt him grab my collar and pull me up.

"Know that you and your nation are weak. Look at you, I could've killed you right then and there" he grinned, maliciously. But in one swift movement something appeared behind Dream. They held a netherite sword to his throat. He let me go and I fell down harshly. I looked up to see someone who looked like a killer straight out of a horror movie.

A figure with a long dark cloak with purple details and red glowing eyes.

"Don't touch him"

A/N
First chapter pog. Tell me your thoughts on it in the comments down bellow.