PTSD strikes again

"Excuse me may I have everyone's attention?"

All heads snapped towards the podium. Wilbur was infront of the mic. He looked at the audience and temporarily stopped at the two of us, wide eyed. Then everyone turned to us. We stood still. I gripped Dream's hand, getting slightly nervous myself.

"I am here announce the start of the election. These results will determine the future of L'manburg" He continued, now focusing on the people staring at him. He continued to ramble on about freedom and democracy, but I just tuned him out, since I only came here to hear the results.

"Now I present to you all the parties that are running in 2020 and their campaign" he stated and turned away from the mic. First up was Nikki and Fundy, they promised the people free cookies and desserts. And after the other candidates. Lastly, Schlatt came up.

"You know what I see when I look at this country? I see walls" he paused for a second. I already don't like how this is going. The audience looked around, confused as to what he meant.

"Walls that were built up to keep certain people out" he continued. Is he really going to go for the racist route? It would gain supporters but it's not a respectable way to win considering his reputation.

"Why are we so against each other, when we could be at peace if we used our words?" he lectured in his nicest voice possible. I've seen this fake face for years and it still hasn't changed.

"I believe we all deserve to be treated equally. From humans to hybrids to whatever Bad is" he exclaimed, earning a chuckle from the audience. This is what really pissed me off. How he was such a showman. He knew how to keep the audience entertained and on his side. He could talk his way out of everything with his 'charm'. But not anymore.

"Equal treatment? That's big talk coming from someone like you" my voice was heard by everyone, based on their heads suddenly snapping towards me. Schlatt glared at me harshly, but I sent one back to him.

"Dream, please calm your little girlfriend" he smugly said, now looking at him. I grit my teeth angrily. Even if I wasn't his daughter he really ignored the fact that I could kill him if I wanted to.

"Oh that's it" I mumbled under my breath and took out a pearl about to throw it. But before I could Dream stopped me.

"What are you doing?!" I asked him.

"Causing commotion especially in the midst a group this big will attract unwanted attention. And that's one thing you want to avoid" he tried to reason with me. I was about to go berserk right then and there but he hugged me right, keeping me in place.

"Let go!" I almost growled at him. He carried me out of the people's sight, while I tried to fight back.

"If you don't calm down, you can go completely insane and not in a good way" he reminded me. At that moment all I could feel and think about was the grief and trauma I went through. I could feel my body losing itself.

"You can hurt innocent people out there!" he raised his voice. I kept struggling under his grip.

"Do you want to hurt Wilbur or Tommy or even Tubbo out there?" those words were the things to stop my fighting.

"You can't control yourself when you're in that state, so who's to say you won't hurt or even kill them?"

Dream POV (finally a POV switch)

I stopped myself from talking further. I think I've said enough. Her eyes stopped glowing and her movements slowed down. I let her go. She stared blankly at the ground recollecting her thoughts. I felt bad for going a bit too harsh, but that was the only way to stop her.

"I... could have... murdered.." she quietly said to herself, before blinking a few times and taking deep breaths. I went to her side to comfort her and let her know I'm there. I gave her a warm smile that she returned.

"Thanks. Lost myself for a moment there" she softly admitted. I held her hand. She took time, trying to calm her nerves and cool down for a bit.

"You okay?" I checked her, for any possible injuries she may have gotten.

"Yeah. Did... Did they determine who won yet?" she curiously asked me. I peeked outside and noticed that Wilbur wasn't saying anything important yet.

"Not yet. But he's about to" I told her. She grabbed my hand and dragged me back outside. I didn't like being in an open field with Sap and George also constantly asking where I am and what I was doing. However, if it makes her happy, I'm willing to go to the end of the earth for her.

"We will now determine the results of the election" Wilbur affirmed. Her eyes flickered to the podium, eager to hear the next words that come out of his mouth.

"With 9% of the votes... Coconut 2020 comes in 4th place" he read the piece of paper. Fundy and Nikki were celebrating in the background. Elaine clapped for them beside me and she seemed to be the only one that did.

"With 16% percent of the total votes... Schlatt2020 comes in 3rd place" Wilbur looked to be relieved himself. But Ellie on the other hand breathed out a huge sigh of relief and tensed down.(if that makes sense?) Schlatt's grin didn't falter in the slightest. And I knew exactly why.

"And... coming in 2nd place with 30% of the votes... is" he anticipated. The crowd went dead silent when he pulled out the paper from within the envelope.

"..Is SWAG2020" he breathed out. That meant that Tommy and Wilbur had won. But... Wilbur didn't exactly seem thrilled.

"That means that in first place with 45% of the votes is POG2020" he revealed making the crowd go wild at the news. Including Ellie. She punched the air and congratulated them. I wanted to tell her so badly. But it would ruin her trust in me. Wouldn't keeping the secret for so long ruin it anyway? I don't know.

"WILBUR WE WON!" Tommy shouted also celebrating with all the energy he had. Wilbur though, looked down and gulped. I can't believe I knew what was going to happen. But I could do nothing about it.

"Tommy wait! Stop celebrating! We...We didn't win"

A/N

Hello there. And welcome back to inconsistent updates. I got through the election pretty quick but now comes the real story.

The official start of Season 2

The Revolution

And I was thinking of making a separate book for season 2 but I'm not sure. But I'm sad to say that this story will end on Season 2. Will probably start a new series.

But I'll let you guys know if there's a new book or you guys will already get a notification for the update of the book.