A New Plot

"I won't let him take her away from me"

Techno worriedly stopped beside him. The two infront kept walking but stopped  nce they noticed.

"Wilbur, you okay?" Elaine asked, concern lacing her voice. Wilbur quickly shot his head up.

"Oh yeah..I'm fine" he brushed off. Techno glanced at him with a disapprovingly. Phil noticed and walked over to Wilbur.

"You alright, mate?" Phil asked again. Wilbur gave him a weak smile.

"I'm fine, just lost in thought" he replied. Phil smiled back and walked back over to Elaine.

"Main character vibes" Elaine muttered loud enough for all of us to hear. We laughed at her joke and Wilbur chuckled along.

Wilbur POV

She really knows how to make me laugh. She always knew how to.

"Well it's getting late, Dream might be worried about me" Elaine said. I frowned. Techno cleared his throat, catching my attention.

"As mush as I'd like to stay, Phil and I must return to our quest to find the conduit" Techno answered with Phil nodding along.

"Already? You've been here for a day" Elaine pouted. I agreed with her.

"We kind of cut in the middle of our journey when Tommy called us here" Phil explained. Elaine walked over to Phil and gave him a hug.

"Well, good luck on your adventure, dad" Elaine whispered the last part. Phil's eyes widened and shed a few tears. Techno and I smiled at the heartwarming moment. She broke away a bit later and walked over to Techno. She held a hand out but, Techno hugged her. She was surprised but hugged him back. Seeing Techno show affection is very rare.

"I'll come back as soon as I can, so I can battle you" Techno told her. Elaine smiled brightly.

"You better, I wanna kick your ass as soon as possible" she threatened. Techno pulled away and lowly chuckled.

"I'd like to see you try" he smirked at her. Phil chuckled as he walked over to Techno. They started to made their way towards the nether portal.

"Goodbye!" Elaine waved to them. They waved back as they slowly dissapeared in purple particles. I stood beside Elaine.

I couldn't help but think about what Techno told me. I can't just let her go. Dream doesn't deserve her love. Even if he protected her before, he acted like a complete animal towards L'manberg. I won't forgive him for that. I never will.

"Wilbur"

"Wilbur"

"Wilbur!"

I snapped out of my thoughts at the calling of my name. Elaine was infront of me.

"I know somethings bothering you. What is it?" she asked seriously.

"I'm fine really" I assured here. She was not convinced.

"Bullshit" she simply said. The truth will come out someday, but not today.

"Why's that?" I asked her. She leaned in closer to me. I avoided eye contact.

"You look guilty" she deadpanned.

Elaine POV

He looked away. That's weird. He's usually a brick wall when it comes to interrogation. Must be hiding something.

"Do I? I haven't done anything though" he defended. I was about to say something when my communicator dinged. I opened it to see a message from Dream.

Do you want me to pick you up?
Phil told me what happened

I responded to him saying that Wilbur was here with me and he didn't need to worry. He left me on read. Alright then.

"Anyways I was meaning to ask you." he paused. I ushered for him to continue.

"Do you perhaps have any healing potions or materials to make a few?" he asked. I was confused. Why would he need those?

"Why? Is someone hurt?" I replied. He put his hands up in defense.

"No not recently, I just need a few to heal Tommy and the others. Y'know because of the injuries they sustained from the war" he explained. Wait, what? Did Dream hurt them that badly?

"Yes I do have a couple, but were their wounds severe?" I asked him. He let out a deep sigh and rolled up his sleeve revealing a long gash through his arm that wasn't properly bandaged. I gasped at the sight and immedietely searched my inventory. I got bandages and started to wrap his arm.

"This wasn't that horrible compared to what the others got" he sadly stated. I was shocked. Not only was this cut deep, the others have worse?! I didn't think Dream would resort to this.

"I thought the war didn't go for that long? How do you guys have that many injuries?" I remember them being bandaged up quite alot now that I think about it.

"It didn't. They didn't want to resolve it peacefully so they... hurt us" he trailed off in the end. I was taken back. Did he... really use violence on people who wanted to solve it diplomatically?

I handed him a bag with medical supplies.

"Take this and heal the others" I coldly said and started to make my way to the community house. He owes an explanation.

"Where are you going?" Wilbur asked behind me. I was pissed.

"I need to have a little chat with Dream"