Panic mode:activated

All hell would break loose if that happens

Ellie POV

When Punz and I saw the sunrise, we parted ways. We both had a few plans today. He didn't tell me what it was, so I assumed it was assassin buziness.

Today was a rather windy day. Sunny but a biy of breeze. Fall must be near. A thought I had previously suppressed popped up.

What would Schlatt do if he knew who I really was?

From what I've seen so far he hasn't changed much. Same bitchy attitude, same cocky accent. He was never a good dad, but he wasn't necessarily a bad one either. He would frequently be out on buziness trips. Though I never knew where he was going. The rare times he would be home was when he stumbled in the house drunk. Of course I had to be the one to help or rather carry him to bed. Despite all of that, he would make sure there was food on the table and when me or Tubbo's birthday or Christmas rolled around he would give us the things we wanted. I still remember that one day where I genuinely thought he was a good man.

Flashback

"Open this one, Tubbo!" I shoved the present into his hands. He lightly shaked it and smiled brightly.

"This sounds like a plushy!" he excitedly said, bouncing in his seat. I giggled.

"You can't tell what an item is based on what they sound like" I confidentally stated. Snow was falling gently outside but too bad we weren't allowed to go outside today. Tubbo puffed his cheeks.

"Yes you can!" he argued. I raised an eyebrow.

"No you can't" I calmly shot back. Dad laughed behind us, causing us to turn our heads towards him.

"Dad knows everything, let's ask him!" Tubbo demanded. We both gazed at each other as deadly as we could, before I turned to dad.

"Hmph, fine, dad tell Tubbo he can't tell what an object is just by shaking it" I countered. Dad chuckled.

"No tell Ellie that you CAN know" he interjected. We eagerly looked at thr man on the armchair for a win to the debate.

"I mean, you can tell what somethings sound like in the box" he answered. Tubbo threw his hands up in victory.

"I told you!" he remarked. I sighed in defeat.

"Open your present now" Dad said pointing to the gift in Tubbo's hands. He squeeled in excitwment.

"I wonder what it is!" he tore off the wrapping paper and opened the box. A gasp could be heard when he reached in and pulled out a large bee plushy, hugging it tightly.

"Merry Christmas, son" Dad said from behind us. Tubbo ran to him and hugged him. I joined in as well.

"Thanks, dad"

Those were times I wish happened more frequently. When we were happy together. When we were an actual family. A smile quickly turned into a frown.

I sighed knowing those days were over. It was fun while it lasted. But as soon as the good ended, the bad started. Danafor started to fill my mind. All those years of torture and abuse.

A voice spoke aloud.

"Your dad never loved you, he merely saw you as a tool, to get money. Why else would he feed you?"

No not this again

"I have never seen more of a dissapointment in my existence"

Be quiet. I'm over this!

"No wonder your own bloodline gave you up"

Nonononono

Shut up

Shut up

"Shut up!"

I snapped back to reality. That was not something I wanted to relive. Not ever. I collapsed to the ground, the voices taking over my mind. I clutched my head and grit my teeth. Tears started to stream down my face. Everything was going so well, why fall apart?

Darkness consumed my brain. My vision has become blurry. I can't see... I can't hear... I can't břəąťhę...

Wilbur POV

Where is Elaine? She had not been sighted after the 'talk' with Schlatt and I was getting worried. Just when I reached the Prime Path a shout came from the forest.

"Shut up!" it was distant but it was loud. I sprinted towards the voice recognizing it as Elaine's. It has to be.

"Ellie!" I called. No response. I gotta be fast. When I saw a figure on their knees I saw the black cloak.

"Elaine!" I desperately yelled, hoping to catch her attention. She didn't move. I got to her side and asked what was wrong, but she was sobbing uncontrollably. I hugged her and told her it was okay. A few moments later, she went limp. She had passed out.I put my one arm on the back of her knees and the other one on her upper back. Panicking, I looked around for an infirmary or help in general until I thought of something.

Dream

L'manburg was very far from here and Dream most likely knows where help is. So as much as I hate him, Elaine is more important at this moment. I ran to the community house as quick as I could.

"Dream!" I yelled, hoping he was nearby. Sure enough he was. A green hoodie poked from the roof and gasped at the sight of Elaine in my arms. He immedietely jumped down and made his way to me.

"What the hell happened?!" he asked, shocked. I panted heavily from using all of my stamina. Sapnap came up from behind him, just as confused as he was until their faces were turned to shock.

"She passed out... she needs medical attention.. now!" I breathed out. The trio led me to a bed in the building. We entered a small bedroom and gently laid her down on a red bed. I checked for a pulse. Thank goodness she was okay. Dream was sat opposite to me, holding her hand with both of his hands and brought it up to his forehead. He whispered something I couldn't hear and raised his head to me.

"What the actual f*ck happened, Wilbur?"

A/N

I was about to think long and hard about what would come next when an idea popped up in my head. And this was it. If you liked it, Thank you :3