3 words 8 letters

"Do you not trust me anymore?"

That question hung in the air. I was shellshocked. I opened my mouth but no words came out. He looked at me in such sadness and regret.

"I...I do trust you" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. A spark of hope in his eyes was visible.

"It's very hard to believe that based on the events that recently occured" he retaliated.

"I can understand the Dream situation. You knew that I would be furious if I found out. And I accepted that" he paused for a moment. I shuffled in my seat.

"Dream protected you before. He cared for you, when noone did. I appreciate him for that" he continued. I still stayed quiet.

"Schlatt on the other hand-" my head shot up at the mention of his name.

"What kind of relation do you have with Schlatt?" I cut him off. He was confused at the sudden question.

"He is a good friend. Nothing more nothing less" he simply answered. Just what Dream told me.

"Did you know anything from his past?" it was my turn to lead the talk. He thought about it for a moment.

"No, actually. He never mentioned anything about his old life" he answered again. Schlatt isn't one to open up to people. Even if they were close companions. So either Wilbur and him weren't that deep, or Schlatt never felt the guilt to pour out his emotions. He may not have been in our lives often, but I do know him well.

"What was he like to you?" I asked in a cold tone. The sudden change of mood came as a shock to him, since he visibly stiffened at that.

"What do you mean?" he replied. I sighed.

"How did he act when he was with or near you?" I repeated. It went silent for a second.

"He was a critique, was never afraid to say what was on his mind. Also very chaotic nature. Overall a chill guy" he shared his observations. I nodded, recalling the times when he was actually like that towards me and Tubbo.

"Why are you asking this so suddenly?" he questioned. This is going to be a long talk.

"Was he... a good person?" I hesitantly asked. He frowned at how I avoided his question.

"Firstly, I want to know why you want to know this" he demanded. I sighed.

"I want to know if he changed" I truthfully answered. He squinted his eyes at my response.

"Changed? What do you mean changed?" his voice became more assertive. There's no going back now.

"I'm Schlatt's daughter" I deadpanned. His eyes widened at the news. I was the opposing party leader's child.

"You're Schlatt's... daughter?" his voice quietened. I nodded.

"Why did you never tell us?" he asked, trying to cope with his shock.

"When we were young, he wasn't very involved in our lives. I didn't want bother you guys with our family's problems. Tubbo was too young to understand. I didn't want to corrupt his innosence. So I would make up excuses on his behalf. That's probably why he never said anything bad about him" I explained. He nodded in understanding.

"I don't think you've ever told us his name. That's probably why we didn't recognize him" he responded to that.

"And I'm pretty sure you know what happened after that" I recalled. His eyes widened again.

"He sold you off to the prince" he muttered. It took him a moment to get used to the news.

Wilbur POV

"He did this to her"

"He let this happen to her"

I clenched my fists and grit my teeth.

He will fucking pay for what he did to her.

I snapped out of my trance. She looked at me concerningly. I got up and walked over to the door. She stood up and grabbed my hand from going further.

"Wil, be reasonable" she softly said. I glanced at her and calmed down a bit.

"How can I? He did something that unforgivable!" I shouted. She flinched at that.

"Believe me, I hate him just as much as you do, but we can't let him know. I don't want anything to do with him" she reasoned with me. I took deep breaths. It was silence in the caravan. Until I decided to speak up.

"I should leave. Tommy might be looking for me" I excused myself and left. It was already nighttime. Tomorrow was the election. I need to be ready. I ran my hand through my hair.

Elaine POV

I was still sat down in the dark caravan. Rethinking my decision to tell him so soon. I sighed deeply knowing I can't change what I said. I got up and exited.

There was a full moon. The lights from L'manburg shined brightly. It was a pretty sight to see. I have to give some credit for the people who made this so exquizite.

I passed the podium and noticed the ballot box was gone. Weird.

In the midst of admiring the new additions, I stumbled across Tubbo and Tommy who were all suited up. Out of curiosity, I entered the conversation.

"-uo sure? I mean, the other parties have a big following" Tubbo nervously stated.

"Tubbo, I promise you that Wilbur and the big man Tommyinnit will win the election" he confidently reassured. They hadn't noticed me yet.

"Hello boys" I greeted. They both shrieked and looked like they just got jumpscared.

"Fucking hell, woman you scared the shit out of us!" Tommy exclaimed. I doubled over laughing at their reactions.

"Relax it's just me, who else could it be?" I wiped a tear from my eye. Tommy squinted his eyes dissaprovingly.

"I dont know a fucking ghost or something!" he answered in his usual manner. We all laughed it off.

...Back with Wilbur...

I can't believe what I just heard. The man I laughed and joked around with, became good friends with... It was all a lie. He was so... genuine to have been faking it all.

I ran my fingers through my thick curly hair. This is a lot to accept. Is there a possibility she could be lying? No, she wouldn't lie to me... She- She wouldn't.

I sighed and got out of the camarvan. It was late at night.

Why could she never see it?

All I could think about was my childhood bestfriend. Her ruby red eyes that shimmer in the light. Her deep yet soothing voice when she speaks. Everything about her was perfect. It's wrong, I know. But I can't stop it.

'I love her'

A/N

Sorry this chapter took so long too come out! Had a long Christmas. But I'm back. And if you ever think I might discontinue because I'm not updating frequently don't worry I will finish this story.

Thank you all for 9K views!! It's been like almost 4 months and it has grown so fast! I was thinking of a new Techno x oc story. What do you guus think?