Basically Family

"...shall we end this?"

Tommy POV

This was all it took? We went through all that fighting and shit and this is what it came to? For fucks sake.

"You really are inlove with her aren't you?" Wilbur softly asked. Dream smiled back and nodded putting his head on Elaine's. This is some sappy shit that I don't wanna watch, but whatever.

"Yes and I wanna keep it that way." Dream simply replied. Elaine had dozed off and Nikki did aswell. Eret and Jack were very tired, but still smiled at them. George leaning onto Sapnap, while he just sat there not really knowing what to do.

"Then I declare this war to be fully over now, we will sign the papers tomorrow as our people are very out of energy. And Dream.. one more thing..." he trailed off. Dream looked confused but kept quiet to not interrupt him.

"Keep her happy for me." Wilbur said, sadly smiling. A single tear fell from his eye as he stood up and picked up Nikki.

"I will. Till the day we part" he replied holding her. Wilbur nodded and turned back to us.

"Let's go back to L'manberg shall we?" he whispered to us, so Nikki wouldn't wake up. Me and Tubbo were pretty exhausted and the others probably were too.

"So I guess Dream's my brother in-law now?" Tubbo asked. Eugh, I can't believe I have to think about that everytime I see Tubbo.

"The day we got here was the day the whole war just ended apparently." Eret told us. Fundy was almost fully awake and didn't seem tired even though he hadn't slept much. When we got to the L'manberg, Eret and Jack went to their rooms while Wilbur went to put Nikki to bed. Me and Tubbo didn't want to sleep yet so we wanted to ask Wilbur to go to the bench to look at the stars. He came back and saw us two sitting and Fundy still standing. He went over to Fundy and began to pet him.

"You need sleep my son. You don't have to stay on guard anymore." he worriedly gazed at him. Fundy weakly smiled at him.

"I'm fine really." he reassured Wilbur but, he didn't seem convinced and frowned.
Then Wilbur grinned and pet just below his ears. The furry immediately fell down. Holy shit did he just kill him!?

"It really does work" he simply said and picked him up. Okay we might've just witnessed a murder.

"Did you just kill your own son?!" I asked completely blown away to what just happened.

"No, it's a fox thing, pet just below his ear and they will instantly pass out. Elaine discovered this and shared it with me" he explained. I looked at him grinning mischievously. I am definitely gonna prank him with that. I looked at Tubbo and remembered our request.

"Wilbur, is it okay for me and Tubbo to sit on the bench and see the stars for a bit?" I asked. He thought about it for a moment.

"Alright, but if you're about to fall asleep, chat me so I know when to pick you guys up" he answered. Tubbo's eyes sparkled and he jumped up. I got up normally and was being dragged by Tubbo. We left Wilbur and proceeded to talk about different things. When we reached the bench there was a beautiful view of the stars. He sat down first and pay the seat next to him. I sat down next to him and gazed at the constellations.

"Beautiful innit?" I asked. H3 nodded. We sat there in silence admiring the stars.

"So are you okay with Dream being with Elaine?" I asked breaking the silence. His attention turned to me and he sighed.

"As much as he did horrible things to us he was able to acknowledge and apologise to us. It takes a man to admit what they did wrong. Also he makes Elaine happy. She was smiling so brightly when she was near him. And if she's happy I'm happy." he rambled. I nodded again.

"Why did it have to be Dream out of everyone? If he hurts her in anyway I swear I will break all 256 of his bones" I responded.

"I'm sure Wilbur, Phil nor Techno would let that happen" he replied. My eyes widened as I realized that. An idea popped in my head.

"What if we invited Techno and Phil to meet Dream and decide whether he's good enough for Elaine" I said excitement evident in my voice. His eyes brightened as he squealed in joy.

"Yeah let's do that! She would be so delighted to see them again!" he put his hands in the air. I took out my communicator and pressed on Techno's icon. I explained to him the situation and he is yet to see it. I tapped on Phil's icon and told him the same thing. They probably won't see it now, since it's 1am currently. We got tired and eventually headed back to L'manberg. As soon as we entered the gates we went to bed wishing goodnights to each other.

I cannot wait to see his face when I tell him.

A/N

cookie monster