Family Gathering

"How could you not recognise your greatest enemy?"

He looked at me in pure shock but still refused to believe it.

"Tommy incase you haven't noticed that is the person suspected to have killed Elaine, so again I strongly recommend you get back" he simply replied. I am quite hurt. He unsheathed his sword and approached me slowly.

"Wait, I'm not joking. This is Elaine! No bullshit!" Tommy exclaimed. Techno looked at me once again.

"I get why you don't recognise me but, damn did I change that much?" I joked hoping he would realize. He just looked at me confused.

"Bruh. How do you expect me to believe that the kindest person I knew in my life turned into a prolific murderer?" he reasoned. Rude.

"Speak for yourself 'blood god' " I made air quotes around his nickname. That seemed to annoy him. Then he noticed Dream in the background.

"Dream" he said plainly. Dream looked at him with no emotion.

"Technoblade" They glared daggers at each other and me and Tommy were right inbetween them, so it made for a very awkward scene.

"Woah what's going on here?" A british voice came from behind Techno. I looked behind to be met with Mr. Minecraft himself. I know how I said everyone hasn't changed personality-vise but, this man didn't change his appearance at all. The white and green stripped bucket hat, green and gray cloak or robe and the same haircut he got when we were eight. Everything was the same.

"Did Tommy call you here too?" Techno asked him.

"Yes, and-what the hell is the Mistress of Massacre doing here?" His face filled with shock and worry. Techno sighed deeply.

"Tommy keeps saying that this is Elaine. THE Elaine" he answered very unamused. I scoff at him.

"This is Elaine. Elaine please back me up on this. I don't wanna have to run from these guys again" he ushered me to talk. I kinda found it funny to see their reactions.

"Tommy did you hit your head on something? I refuse to believe THIS is Elaine" He asked again. I snickered catching their attention.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Minecraft." I fake bowed. He seemed to be surprised.

"Nonono, guys I swear to you I'm not- Elaine please take off the hood" Tommy practically begged me, making Dream laugh behind us. The two just stood there motionless.

"But it's funny to see them so clueless" I defended myself. Techno started to reach for his sword.

"Tommy we'll talk about this later. For now get away from her." he stated, now only two meters away from me. We stared at each other for a few minutes.

"Well if you wanna fight then let's go blood god" I mocked, taking out my axe. Tommy's eyes widened and tackled me making me drop my axe.

"Tommy what the fu-" I was cut off by him pulling my hood down. I pushed him off and got up.

"See! It's her! The Elaine we grew up with" he gestured to me. I rolled my eyes.

"Way to go, child. I wanted to fight him" I scolded him. He squinted his eyes and gave me the 'are you serious?' look.

"Why the fuck? I almost died!" He shouted. I scoffed and looked at the two infront of us. They're faces displayed full shock.

"Elaine?" Phil asked, breaking the silence. I smiled and slowly made my way towards them. He took in my features and engulfed me in a big hug, wrapping his wings around me.

"Elaine it's really you!" he said, breaking my bones.

"P-Phil you-re suff-ocating me" I muttered loud enough for him to hear. He let me go and wiped the tears off of his face. Then I turned to look at Techno. He didn't say anything, just embraced me in his arms.

"I missed you, Tech" I softly mumbled to him. He genuinely smiled and kept hugging me. I eventually let go and he did the same.

"Welcome back, Artemis" he told me. Techno wasn't one with emotions so, he wasn't very good at expressing them. But that didn't matter.

"I wanted to see how well you've gotten, but gremlin child over there didn't want me to." I motioned to Tommy and he just quietly swore at me.

"We could now. I want to see how strong my biggest rival has become. Judging by the title you gave yourself I have high expectations." he answered, grinning. I smirked.

"I'd like to say the same for you, blood god" I claimed proudly. Dream came up from behind me when I wasn't looking.

"She's your biggest rival?!" he remarked, quite offended.

"Well yeah, the person I trained with my whole childhood would be better at combat then a deformed teletubby." he replied, making me and Tommy laugh loudly. Dream pouted. I put my hand on his shoulder and glanced at him.

"Don't be sad Dreamy. It's not my fault I'm better than you" I proudly claimed. He looked at me and scoffed.

"Oh please, I'd love to see put try" he spat back. His ego will screw him over.

"Well why don't we tell them how we first met? I bet they would LOVE to hear that story" I argued. Techno and Phil were a bit alarmed, almost drawing their swords out, until Tommy chimed in.

"Don't worry this is just flirting" he said, instantly catching all of our attention. I looked at him in shock. He just spilled our secret.

"What do you mean flirting?" Phil asked. Tommy realized what he had said, but it was too late. I sighed deeply and held Dream's hand.

"We're together" I admitted. Dream was taken back, but focused more on their response. They froze. Techno sighed disappointed and rubbed his eyes.

"Out of all the people you could've chosen, you chose him?" he exclaimed. That was a normal response from someone like Technoblade. Phil however took it differently. He slowly walked to Dream.

"If you hurt her in anyway shape or form, I will personally show you what it feels like to be a bird" he threatened. Dream took a deep breath.

"I promise you. I will make her the happiest"

A/N

That's that. Phil and Techno have found out. But will they approve of Dream and Elaine's relationship? Find out on the next chapter kids, teens and everyone inbetweens.