He Doesn't Deserve Her

'For Elaine'

Wilbur opened his eyes as the memory came to an end. A single tear rolled down his cheek as he held the necklace. He was stood outside the caravan with noone else there. All he felt was sadness and jealousy. He lost his chance. He lost her.

*Ding*

He was brought back to reality by a text from who he assumed, was Tommy. He was right.

Wil
Phil and Techno are at spawn
Elaone told them sbout rhe Drean situation

As he read that, his eyes widened in a  spark of hope. If they don't approve of Dream, they won't let him be with her. And she'll be his! It's perfect! He immediately made his way to spawn, spotting five figures just n the distance.

With a smile he approached them calmly. Tommy was the first to notice.

"Wilbur!" he exclaimed catching the other's attention. Dream frowned and looked away, while Phil walked over to him.

"Hey, dad" he said awkwardly. He gave him a hug.

"Hello son" Phil replied. Elaine squeezed Dream's hand, noticing his lack of attention. He glanced at her and gave her a warm smile. Wilbur's face darkened.

"Hello Technoblade" Wilbur ignored their interaction and broke away from the hug.

"Hey Wilbur" Techno greeted back. They shook hands, as Techno didn't like physical touch that much. And because he wanted to seem professional.

"So, I'm guessing Tommy called you here?" Wilbur asked the two.

"Yea, he kept spamming me about Elaine coming back and I thought he was shitting me, so I ghosted him." Phil explained and chuckled near the end. After that, silence fell among them.

"So Elaine, how did you achieve the rank of a serial killer?" Techno asked. Elaine glanced at him.

"I stabbed a cereal box" she answered making them burst out in laughter.

"You killed a perfectly good breakfast?" Techno asked jokingly.

"What can I say? It's apparently illegal" she answered making them laugh even harder. Dream was on the ground clutching his chest for air. Phil and Wilbur was losing it.

They continued to catch up and joke around as Techno and Wilbur glared daggers at Dream, to which he just ignored. Wilbur was still keen on making his family hate Dream. He kept thinking about ways he could sabotage his impression. Until a lightbulb lit on the top of his head.

"Hey Tommy?" he called. Tommy turned to him nonchalantly.

"What is it prick?" he responded, in his regular manner.

"Say, did you ever get your discs back?" he asked again, smirking to himself afterwards. Tommy seemed to have remembered the bad times. This instantly caught Dream and Elaine's attention.

"No, not really" he answered, his expression saddening. Elaine just seemed to be confused.

"Discs? What discs?" she asked. Dream glared at Wilbur harshly. He just smirked in response.

"The discs are the most important things to me in the entirety of this shitty server" Dream looked at him.

"Hey! It is not shitty!" Dream piped up.

"He's not wrong" Techno agreed with Tommy. Tommy's eyes lit up a bit.

"See! Even The Blade agrees with me!" he stated proudly, Elaine laughed forgetting the main subject. Wilbur cursed under his breath. His plan was foiled. But he won't give up. He never will.

"Well, I have to go now, Tubbo is probably waiting for me" Tommy excused himself, earning a chorus of byes and see you laters.

"I think I might have to leave too. George and Sapnap are probably looking for me." Dream said.

"I wanna stay here for a bit, catch on a few things" Elaine told them. Dream bent down to kiss her forehead. She blushed and kissed his cheek. Dream started to walk away.

"Till next time!" she smiled at him. Dream smiled back and waved to her.

"Bye Ellie!" he said before throwing an ender pearl to the direction of Church Prime. The four talked and made their way on the Prime Path.

"So it was a spider? Not a baby zombie?" she asked Phil. He chuckled and responded yes. They were ahead of Wilbur and Techno who were falling behind. Wilbur was only thinking of another sabotage on the whole way back, which Techno seemed to have taken a notice on.

"Is something on your mind?" he asked Wilbur. He was deep in his thoughts.

"Wilbur?" he asked him again. Nothing. Then he thought he would try something.

"Is that Tommy setting L'manburg on fire?" he said sounding surprised. Wilbur instantly snapped out of his trance and his head shot up.

"What?!" he exclaimed loudly. The two infront of them noticed and snapped their heads towards him with concerned faces.

"Is everything okay?" Elaine asked. Wilbur stopped for a moment but, responded quickly.

"Y-Yea just thinking about something" he covered up, glancing towards Techno.

"Okay then.." she reluctantly believed him. Phil shrugged it off and continued the conversation. Wilbur looked at Techno.

"Why did you say that?!" he whisper shouted. Techno scoffed.

"You weren't answering so I took a different approach." he simply replied. Wilbur glared at him but went back to thinking.

"Is it about Elaine?" Techno asked him. Wilbur shushed him and glanced towards the two infront of them. The two didn't seem to have heard the question.

"I called it" Techno continued. His suspicions were confirmed. Wilbur sighed deeply, he knew he couldn't lie to Technoblade.

"Fine it is about Elaine" he admitted.

"Are you perhaps, jealous?" he asked him straight forward. Wilbur's eyes widened. He glanced at the two again before turning back and sighing again.

"Yes, okay? I am jealous." Wilbur admitted again. Techno didnt expect him to admit so quickly so he was surprised.

"I know you had feelings for her" he simply said.

"You don't even know half of it" Wilbur answered sadly. Techno didn't know how to comfort people so he just put his hand on Wilbur's shoulder.

"It's time to let go Wilbur, it's time to move on" he advised. Wilbur furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, Dream doesn't deserve her, she doesn't deserve a fucked up man like him." he clenched his fists in anger and stopped walking completely.

"I won't let him take her away from me"

A/N

Jealousy is a strong weapon against people. But will Wilbur use it the right way?

Yandere Wilbur hehe. He wasn't affected that much when they first announced their relationship. But after remembering all the happy memories she gave him and all the horrible things Dream had done to him. He was fueled by anger.

P.S
Thank you all for almost five HUNDRED reads people. That is insane! Like holy shit thank you!