CHAPTER 2

Jimin : I made her sit on the couch 🛋.
As i took an ice-cube from my wine glass bringing it near to her putting it inside her mouth . Ooh darling u should have told me that u have heart problem the drug effect is still on u i guess .
Y/n : I spat out that 🧊ice cube on him ." You can suck this yourself, tell me why the fuck am i brought here".
Jimin : ok so you wanna hear then hear , This girl in painting is you Babygirl.
Y/n : what I-... But I have never seen you or met you before.

Jimin : I know baby girl till now. I was searching for you because I had drawn you from my imagination and a perfect person as I thought .
Y/n : But why did you draw me?
Jimin : I knew that you really exist in this world and I didn't draw any imaginary girl you really exist. I am a mafia. In a deal meeting my dad was shot in the stomach, which passed by him and even crossed near my heart.. My dad passed away on the spot but I had few hopes left. While being dizzy I saw u in front of my eyes. I don't know why but I wanted You like anything. And when I saw you a few days back in the Airport I came to know that you aint just my imagination but reality.
Y/n : like are you insane you found me right so don't tell me you want to sell me my own painting!!..

Jimin : No Babygirl!!. I Want you.
Y/n : I am never gonna let that happen I said and tried to run but I was pulled back by him catching my waist and making me forcefully sit on his couch. "Leave me I am never gonna love you nor gonna even be with you"
Jimin : No baby girl, you just need to sign a contract for me.
Y/n : contract what Contract!!.. I shouted again trying to run but it was a waste again because he again caught me and made me sit on that couch which I hate the most now.
Jimin : I told u right just sit down the drugs effect is still on you, you can pass out again if you behave like this. Don't force me baby girl cause I don't wanna touch you without your permission so don't worry just sign this contract for me. I said by handing her the contract...

Y/n : I read the contract and threw it on his face " what the hell do you think of me? How dare you make such a Contract for me".
Jimin : like what's even wrong in it. Don't you think that this Contract is really beautiful..
Y/n : what do you even realise what is there in this contract..
Jimin : Yes, I know that we must try to understand each other and fall in love, so you must stay here with me till your next birthday..
Y/n : no way I am gonna stay here just go to hell. I said by running this time at my best speed "Ahhhh leave me you monster leave me I won't stay and will never love you".

Jimin : stop there I pushed her to the wall and smashed my lips on her kissing her passionately but she didn't kiss me back... I turned her over, making her face hit the wall and tied her hands back. "Now listen to me this ain't a normal Contract this is my lifeline which I found after many years of finding so it's better you don't force me do you understand that. Now sign the papers... did you get that I roared my voice aloud....
Y/n : I had no other option left for now. I had to listen to him when I got a chance . I'll make sure to expose him and run away.. " ok I'll sign the contract.
Jimin : that's like my good Babygirl now go sign it

Y/n : The hatred thing in my life was , that couch I had to sit there again to sign..and I signed the contract with tears filled in my eyes trying my hardest not to let those out in front of some psycho.
Jimin : she signed the contract as soon as she signed I hovered her couch "now let me make this clear . you cannot escape from my trap Babygirl and don't even try to act smart cause your both friend's life is in my hands so think before you do anything, and you need to have a lot of speed to trick me. I removed a bit of her top and kissed the hurt which she got because of me banging her back on the wall . Don't worry baby girl I won't hurt you from now and I won't even force you till you don't give me permission to touch you.. I said and came back to my spot." Remember 365 days you are gonna stay with me is also 24/7 these days... Babygirl you are trapped for 365 days I said with a smirk plastered on my face!!..

Y/n : but rest assured cause till my birthday comes I promise I won't love you.
Jimin : ok then if our relationship DIDN'T work out in this one year then I'll myself free you from this contract!!..
Y/n : ok then agreed!!..
Jimin : I have got an emergency call so be at home till I don't come home..
Y/n : ok!!!.I said only for him to believe that I won't run away..
Jimin : Remember your friends are still with me.
Y/n : yes I do.
Jimin : Take care Baby Girl!!!...

Y/n : as soon as he left I opened the door and ran outside the door trying to find my friends and elope from here with them!!.. But instead a gun shot was heard. I turned to see Jimin and some of his goons shot some guy !!.. I was dumbfounded seeing him kill a person he suddenly turned and saw me standing there back oh him.
Mark : Boss she saw you, let's kill her.
Jimin : Stop right there, don't even dare to say a word like that or my hands won't take time to shoot you. This is the first time you said it, so I am leaving but remember I won't forgive next time, everyone here make it clear she is my girlfriend so treat her nice or you people are dead.

Mark : Yes boss I said by making my hands in a fits on those mens taking the boss's side.
Jimin : y/n what the hell are you doing here? I said and went towards her angrly!!. I interviewed her hands and dragged her home.
Sit here.
Y/n : you are a psycho criminal. How can you kill that guy so easily?
Jimin : I took out my gun and pointed at her forehead "like this".