CHAPTER 19

Y/n : He looked at me in anger and smirked Devilishly, I soon managed to close the door and somehow locked it up!!.. he started to poke his knife and make wholes on the door!!.. he fucking has a weapon why didn't that fool give me some weapons Ahh!! Anyways it's not his fault he knows that I fucking can't kill a person so he didn't keep!!.. But what should I do now? I saw there was a phone near the door. I guess when I opened the door it would have fallen from the servant's hand when he stabbed him..
??? : Y/n you whore come out I'll break this door very soon , you are gonna die so it's better to come out!!.
Y/n : I saw that the phone luckily had Jimin's number As the boss's emergency number. I didn't think anything at that moment without wasting any further seconds I dialed up his number…

ON Call…..

Jimin : hello!!..
Y/n : hello jimin!!.. come soon.
There is a guy who has attacked this resort and is now breaking my room's door , I warn you. I won't die from this guy and end up jumping from the window. If you don't come soon then don't blame me for hurting myself!!!.. come soon
Jimin : what !!!.... I'll come there in no time.. you stay there and be on the line don't hang up the call I am on my way to the resort!!..
Suga : what happened jimin why are you in a Hurry won't you take care of mark!!..
Jimin : Yoongi hyung , there is a big problem in the resort !!.. Please take care of the mark!!..
Jin,jk,tae,hobi,rm : hey jimin we came to know about mark we are here to meet him is he
ok !!..
Jimin : ahh thanks for coming Hyung's Jungkook Ahhh hobi hyung jin hyung and rm hyung please stay here with mark y/n is in danger right now I need to save her Tae come with me ..
Tae : ohh ok let's go!!
Y/n : jimin hurry up if he breaks the door I will jump and run away I am telling you!!..

Jimin : y/n please be there don't run I'll handle everything I won't let you jump from window and hurt your legs please be there he will take some time to break the door ..
Suga : what y/n woo-chun take care of yourself I'll be right back ok!!.
Rm : Yoongi Hyung, you're here too! That means!!..
Yoongi : I don't have time to tell you guys I'll come back and tell you guys everything so please take care of my woo-chun too thanks Jin Hyung come with me!!!.
Jin : ahh ok fine come let's go!!..
Jk : wow looks like we are too late everyone is busy here no problem let's have fun in the hospital!!..
Rm : wow finally yoongi Hyung is back in our group yeahhh!!.
Jungkook : yeahh raaaaapp.. monsterrrrr….
Rm : wow Jungkook's English is so cute!!..
Hobi : Mark don't worry I am your hope, you are my hope, I am J-hope we all are with you and woo-chun..
Woo-chun : thanks hyungs and kookie!!..

Jk : yah!! I am grown up now, call me jkk!!.. 😎😎
Woo-chun : ok jk!!!..
We all giggled even in such a serious situation which only mafia's like us can do!!..
Jimin : Taehyungahh increase the speed please I need to be there..
????? : Ohh the door is only a few seconds far to break …
???? : Listen you hoe give me jimin and I'll let you go!!!
Y/n : what are you both for seriously you want to have Jimin. I am done with these guys!! Fuck you bitches I don't have your jimin and if you are calling me a whore and a hoe you both are born sluty people just fuck off from here instead of acting like cowards and attacking on a wepons less innocenct soul!!..
Jimin : wait did you just call yourself an innocent soul!!..
Y/n : yahh park Jimin do you wanna die !! Just shut up and come soon till I handle the matter here!!...
Jimin : ahh sorry y/n you are an innocent soul with no doubts I am almost there!!..
Tae : woahhh!! First time I see you're getting scolded by a girl and you are even agreeing to your own defeat wow it's fun!!..
Jimin,y/n : what's so funny about this haa!!!..
Tae : you both calm down I was just kidding I gasped with speat increasing more speed!!..
Jimin : y/n I am almost there !!!..
???? : How much time are you taking to even break a door you dumbass move! Let me break it with my strong leg!!..
Y/n : jimin I can't have more patience than this. I am jumping !!..
Jimin : y/n no wait!!!!...
???? : Haaa did you see my power? The door broke in just one Kick shot!!.
Y/n : ahhhhhh!!!!!!! I jumped from the window not wanting to get killed by those sluty people and rather hurt myself a bit and survive I felt all my cheeks cold in air as my body was in air I could see the last picture in my eyes was Jimin I don't know why but I felt like my eyes did wanted to see him so badly!! Now I waited for my body to touch the ground and hurt my legs!! But instead of landing on the floor I landed in strong arms!!....
I opened my eyes to see the person whom my eyes just now wanted to see. It was the strong man, the stranger to me and now my saviour , Mr Park Jimin!!..
Jimin : Are you fine BabyGirl!!..
Y/n : who comes so late haa!! What if I would have literally hurted myself ..
Jimin : Don't Worry I am on time, I won't let you harm yourself as I said I'll protect you no matter what!!..
Y/n : I felt my cheeks heat up as he said that!!... But still why the hell don't I have weapons in my room? Why do you think being trapped is so easy!!..
Jimin : ahh!! I am sorry Babygirl. I know that it's not easy and I'll make sure no one harms you again cause I know you and your relationship is very far. I know that my innocent soul can't kill anyone so I didn't keep any weapons cause you would end up killing yourself!!..
Y/n : what do think me as haa I ain't coward to kill myself I'll would rather kill you and take my freedom!!.

Jimin : But I am happy that you were loyal and called me instead of ruining!!.
??? : Leave us you fool!!..
??? : I can pleasure you for nights leave me!!..
Tae : just walk I said!!..
Jimin : ohh!! so These are the one who tried to harm you!!..