CHAPTER 27

Jimin : ohh ok she cares about me but doesn't want to show that now I understand her character she doest like showing her emotions and when she shows her emotions are really filled with love.'' I'll never forget this night when you cared for me y/n thanks"

Y/n : Don't thank me cause I didn't show any emotions I just stated the facts you know..
Jimin : ohh ok !!.. you sleep on the bed I am ok here !!..
Y/n : No it's ok I don't want you to blame yourself because of me and it's not like we are sleeping next to each other the first time so let's make distance and sleep..
Jimin : Are you sure you will be happy to sleep with me there on the bed!!..
Y/n : yes because we have distance and don't worry I won't kick you. I ain't having a kicking habit so you are lucky!!..
Jimin : But you do have a habit of turning a lot!!..
Y/n : what but how do you know!..
Jimin : ah me I-... It's becau-....
Y/n : It's ok leave till you tell me a year will finish!!..

Jimin : ohh ok I said by Scratching the back of my neck being all shy!!.. cause I have slept with her in her warm embrace and she did turn a lot lol!!.. Thankfully I didn't expose my ass or else she would have ended up turning like an angry girl again . I don't want to fight anymore and speak to her normally and for the first and last time at least sweetly!!.. I tried to get up from the floor but it took a lot of effort for me to do it since my hand and leg weren't in a condition to still walk !!..
Y/n : haa wait let me help you , keep your hand on my shoulder now walk slowly!!.. I won't let you fall!!...
Jimin : I looked at her with my eyes wide open for the first time that deeply , I have never seen her helping me and nor any of these sweet words of her, if she wouldn't have let us fall on the ground, I would have never seen here make my heart go more badly in love for her!!.. I wish you would have met me before Yoongi Hyung. I wouldn't have let anyone take you away!!..
Y/n : here slowly sit here it's ok wooh!!!  WE both suddenly slipped from a mat and landed on the bed ..
Jimin : y/nnnn!! I came in front of her and took her in my embrace and fell on the bed!!.. ouch!!..
Y/n : Wait, did you get hurt!!..

Jimin : No i didn't but could you please stay like this for a moment !. I want to ask you this as my last favor before we become free From each other!!..
Y/n : jimin you're gonna hurt your hand more I tell you let me go I tried to get up but ended up being held more tighter in his arms !!..
Jimin : please let me atleast have your love for once. I know that from TOMORROW everything is gonna change but please don't move. I want to hold you in my embrace for some moments!!..
Y/n : ok fine I too hugged his shirtless bare abs body though I felt uncomfortable to do that but then he asked me something for the first time which I couldn't deny..
Jimin : Thanks y/n for fulfilling my wish " I felt warmness and didn't want to let go of her. I hugged her tighter and tighter since I have only this moment when I can call her as mine when I can feel her.. I heard soft snores. I looked up to see y/n already sleeping on my chest!!.. I wanted to let go of her but couldn't since my heart denied and hugged her frame tighter and drifted off to sleep with her!!..

The next morning…

Jimin : The sunlight hit my face as I got up to see her still in my embrace. It would be a lie if I tell she isn't pretty in the early morning too. She slept calmy on my chest without turning this whole night. I felt so happy and even sad at the same time!!..  cause I would just see her as mine for the last time!!, I saw her. She was about to wake up. I closed my eyes and acted to sleep, not wanting her to know that I was staring at her and I didn't free her from my embrace still cause I asked her to stay only for a moment at night and still don't let go of her!!..
Y/n : I woke up to see myself on Jimin's chest ohh shit did I sleep yesterday on him itself the whole night, I looked my head up he slept like a small baby he looked really cute I squeezed his cheeks cause I always wanted to do this but my anger never let me do but seeing him like this all my anger flew away!!.. You are really very cute Mr.Jimin or should I say cute mochi!!..
Jimin : Really I acted to say that I just got up due To her action!!..
Y/n : oh you are awake now will you let go of me cause your hands will end up killing my waist !!..
Jimin : Ohh ok I said and freed her from my embrace but felt sad while doing it!!..

Y/n : I ran to the bathroom and felt embarrassed. Why did I even do that ? I shouldn't have said that he might think I am mad for sure!!..  ahh Control y/n I freshed up and came out to see that the main door was finally open and Jimin was nowhere to be seen!!. Ohh did someone already open the door, but when did Jimin leave!!... I saw that his shirt was also missing but then one thing had come extra in the room. I saw a pen and a paper with a letter on it!!.. I took the pen and saw the paper it was the contract dismiss papers which means he wanted to end the contract in real , I saw down in signature section he had already signed on the papers , I took the pen and signed the paper too  cause why not when he signed why shouldn't I, and isn't this what i wanted then why am i being angry or am i really angry! no I'm not fully angry cause, a part of mine felt bad while signing it but then, I wanted this so let me not backup now. I signed the papers and was about to leave when the letter fell from the table. I FORGOT that there was even a letter!!.. I opened the letter and read it out….

"Y/n I hope you stay happy forever goodbye"...

My heart ached at the moment when I read that paper then took that paper and kept it in my 👛 purse but when , I opened my purse I saw a new edition of IPhone was kept in my puse with a clean gift wrapped and an emoji with a sorry note, it will twoe my three months whole salary to buy this costly phone which he got me in just ten minutes and a best one, I smiled at it with tears dropping from my eyes cause I will have is only this note and his phone which will be the last thing ever left in my life as his and mine , which wouldn't make me go mad at him and whenever I Remember him I want to remember him as a nice guy I want to erase all the bad memories with him and only Remember good ones I know u ain't here but still I've heard walla got ears please do whisper it in your owner ears, I shouted on top of my lungs with utmost pain in my sound ….

"Goodbye Park Jimin"....

With those final three worlds I left the room!!.. not knowing a pair of eyes watching me with tearful eyes!!
Jimin : I watched her sign the contract, I watched her melancholic mood , I saw her being angry, crying for me and treasuring my things. She was thinking a lot while signing the last sheet. I could see her tears fall on it. Did she feel the same pain? Her voice while saying goodbye to me was really painful but why am I making up my own story here? She loves Yoongi Hyung, which is the actual reality, but is this how it feels when ur love leaves u and goes? it feels like today finally my heart is gone!!... I took the papers and left the room with tears!!..