FINAL PART... 🔞🔞🔞

Y/n : shit no I ran outside my room to see two people still shooting his dead body too!!.. "stop I said''. Those people turned towards me and it was ji-ji-. jimin and his right hand mark..
Jimin : y/n.
Mark : Boss control we have come on a mission.
Jimin : yes you are right!!.."what are you doing here y/n."
Y/n : move, just move what you have done? Do you even know you just killed my uncle, he was the last person in my family!!.
Jimin : Ohh so he was your uncle that means you already knew that he wanted to kill me And you were with him I see!!..

Y/n : you bastard how would I know he wanted to kill you or someone else I don't know who he is or what work he does in personal or why he wanted to kill you,but yes the real truth is you killed him how dare you if you wanted to kill me you would have killed me that day itself instead of taking away my uncle too I know you are revenging me right I'll kill you!!..
Jimin : Mark you go down, I'll handle her!!.
Mark : Yeis boss!!..
Jimin : Listen y/n I don't know what you wanna say but your uncle needed to die!!..
Y/n : I don't believe you because you are the same old cold monster who kills everyone without any reason. I'll kill you. I tried to catch his collar and reach till his neck!!

Jimin : wait y/n no you aren't understanding the situation listen to me don't force me to even kill you!!
Y/n : Then kill me already ,I don't wanna leave this world anymore. I am done with you in this world and everything but I know that today one of us won't be alive so why not fight and die!!..
Jimin : y/n what has happen to you you aren't like this why have you turned like this I knew you were a cold person but this cold stop being like a fool leave my shirt I tell you or else I'll kill you y/n leave my Shirt I said by trying to pull her hands away!!
Y/n : No kill me if you want but I won't let go of you, fuck you!!..
Jimin : ok fine then don't leave me , I'll move you by myself just leave me!!!.. I didn't realize we were on the edge of the yacht and pushed her away from me...
Y/n : ahhhhh jimin!!!

Jimin : But little me didn't knew that I pushed her so hard that she feel from the yacht and feel in the water I saw the last thing was she called my name how can I even do that why isn't she coming up doesn't she knows swimming shit what have you done jimin I threw my blazer away and jumped in the water without wasting time in any other thoughts.
After few minutes I found her and brought her unconscious body up of the water pulling her body out of water by bringing her back to yacht , I lifted her body and climbed back on the yacht again, gently keeping her body down I checked her pulse it was working I pumped her chest and removed all the water out she Coughed out a lot of water but didn't get up I picked her body and went inside her room I removed her wet clothes and wiped her body , and hairs to make sure she doesn't catches cold by covering her with a blanket on her i sat next to her.. as I caressed her cheeks while sleeping she still looks the same old innocent y/n I don't know what has happened with her but something very bad has turned her to become this cold!

Mark : I knocked the door from outside since the boss has locked the door from inside and strictly warned all of us that we shouldn't come inside!!
Jimin : who's out there
Mark : "Boss it's me Mark, I have brought the information you asked me to get"
Jimin : Tell me Mark I am listening!!..
Mark : Boss y/n is single the day when you ended the Contract with her she left this town we came to know according to the information they said is they saw her last say was crying in a park and her friends to said that she has turned cold a lot of changes has come in her from that day they all think that something bad has happened that day which she doesnt wants to say to anyone yoongi boss too left her that day,!!

Jimin : ok mark I understood you may leave..yoongi Hyung left her but why did he do that wasn't he the person who cared about y/n a lot , now I know why she has turned like this the world has turned her out like this so
After leaving the room she had gone to meet Yoongi hyung and he would have done something unthinkable that she would have turned this cold. I shouldn't have let you go y/n , I thought you were happy in your life but I didn't know that you were killing yourself from inside... please wake up and overcome your past cause, I am with you I won't let anyone harm you .. your mochi man is with you I'll remove that cold part of yours and again bring back my caring and loving y/n back who always spoke with me with no emotions but still cared for me!!.. I said those words being sad and got up to leave but stopped feeling a hand stopping me by holding onto my wrist!!