CHAPTER 28

Jimin : I took those papers in my hand by folding them in anger and left the room with tears!!..
Tae : So She finally left, am I right!!..
Jimin : Yes she finally left and you were the one who locked the door from outside yesterday night. Am I right  !!..
Tae : yes you are right I thought at least something will happen if you two are together!!..
Jimin : Thanks tae I hugged him tightly and cried on his Shoulder !!..
Tae : anni (trans : No)... Jiminahhh don't cry I am sure you will get a nice girl in your life who will love you alot and you don't need to be with one-sided love anymore…

Jimin : thanks taehyungahh for closing us yesterday in the room at least I came to know what's love and I could feel her warmth yesterday night I came to know her character that who she is in real she made me realize what love is and she even cared alot for me which I always wanted to feel from her and you know yesterday night she slept in my embrace without denial … I felt so happy for our last night I can never forget this night in my whole life it was like she is my girl , and today in few minutes ago when we woke up she squeezed my cheeks and told me that I am cute thinking that I am cute .. but little me didn't knew that we would end up like this!!.. 
Tae : it's ok Jimin Ahh whatever happens it happens for good and you will always be our baby mochi with no deniyal I agree you were madly in love with her but now you should get back to your real form it's not the time to be weak be the real you!!! And give my strong jimin back to me, mochi man!!.
Jimin : why do you sound like y/n she too said the same thing that I must be the real me and I am mochi man hahaha!!! …. Ok as you say soulmate your strong jimin is back I said by growling my voice!!..

Tae : haha cute that's like my Jimin Comeon let's go!!..
Jimin : Though I wore a fake laugh on my face but it's true that I must be the real me and I must bring back my strong jimin back again cause I have a future coming ahead and I need to face it with a cold heart!!.. I wished that I would meet y/n as mine someday cause I can never forget her!!..
Y/n : I came to Yoongi's home and rang the bell but he didn't open it, luckily I had the spare keys so I opened it thinking he might be still sleeping… I unlocked the door and went inside the house. I kept my purse aside and went straight to his bedroom hoping to see him asleep. I opened the door calling out his name "yoongi I am back-.....  The next scene which I saw broke my heart totally. He was making out with another girl!!.. I closed the door without saying a word, took my purse and left the house with tears… why , why ,why , why, God why why does this happens with me why can't I get the person whom I love why does everyone cheat on their partner I cried out myself sitting on a bench shouting to myself that how dumb I was I loved that guy madly who never wanted me just wanted someone to make out!!..

I thought he is different and won't cheat but no he is fucking same like others does love even exist on this world I questioned to myself cause I'll never be able to trust anyone after this , I will never be able to love a Guy, I'll never be Able to belive that love exist on this world now, what I knew was the world that only works on Betray and nothing elese I cried the living shit out of me till all my water in my eyes had flowed down, till all my tears would dry,  till my heart calms down, and after an whole teary section of three hours my eyes had swollen and no tears were left in them my heart had turned into a cold dark person now who will never belive in love I wiped my face and walked my way where I'll be abel to find my real destiny…

Yoongi : So did she see us !!..
Min-soo : yes boss she saw us and looked really broke!!.
Yoongi : Thanks for helping me, you'll get your payment!!..
Min-soo : But why did you break her heart boss !!.
Y/n : cause she loves someone else and doesn't realize it, and I don't wanna tie her up with me forcefully . I know she'll be more happy with jimin cause I saw the pain yesterday which she held in her eyes for him when jimi was hurt I know she has fallen for him, but is denying to accept it cause she thinks she would betray me if she agrees that she has feelings for him, I don't want to let her believe that she has to love me and not others. one had to give up and I gave up so this is how we had to end. I know Jimin will take care of her more carefully than me!!..
Min-soo : I am sorry boss. I understand if I can help you anytime please call me. I'll be there for you!!.

Yoongi : min-soo can you stay here for today cause I feel lonely. I want to have someone by my side today though I always love to be alone when I am sad but now I lost the person I love so can you please stay here today!!..
Min-soo : yes boss, I'll surely stay by your side!!..
???? : So our plan worked I see!!..
???? : Yes this time both of us got the profit I see
Barando : cheers to our achievement…..
Hovania : cheers I am happy that we both could make it!!..
Barando : Especially that time when we had to remove two heroes from the ground !!..
Hovania : And this is called how you destroy two targets from only one arrow!!.
Barando : ahh!! what I didn't get you..
Hovania : Don't take me wrong baro!! Bro.. I used your niece for this work. She was my arrow!!..

Barando : ahh what did you say havo!!.bro I am just pretending to be her uncle I don't love her In real I am just behind the property which her parents left for her she never considered her parents money as hers and she wanted to become something on her own when I said give your side money to someone else she told she won't cause that's the only thing which she has as her parents stuff .. I was to angry she never listen to me so I had to show her what this world is how it works and I had to break her heart she thinks all are nice but no,  now she will listen only what I say she has to hand over the money to me and I'll become the richest man of this town cause I already have money and if I even take off her then I'll be the rich man hahahaha!!..

annyeong yeon-indeul  [ hello sweethearts ] your A/N here, ok so let me get straight to my points there are only last two final parts left, and then this is gonna come on end , I'll be putting this ff to an end tommorow no worries , I won't be telling final part would be updated only when I get this this much likes or subscribers,  nah i enjoyed this journey with my ff pals thank you to all my readers for making  my journey this joyful I'll always remember this ff with you I will obviously feel bad , we all have come to end because i put all my efforts and i put my heart in it , by making it with new logics and main thing you guys loved it, i have no demands that i wanted these many people to love it cause i believe in making my yesterday better not to become the bestest cause none is perfect here, and if we have hunger for success we will surely grab it one day just keep working hard, my last note with you guys remember your feelings are the biggest power in you , once u learn to control it you are the most dangerous one in this world, I love you all , always be happy , I'll miss you guys alot takw care of yourselves farewell to all 😇 toddles 👋🏻.