CHAPTER 8

Jimin : After roaming for 4 hours in the streets I saw a familiar person standing on the streets. Her eyes were glued to the floor with tears in those eyes. I saw her closely and came to know that I found her.."mark Is the chloroform napkin ready"..

Mark : yes boss here take this..

Jimin : Now!!.. I stopped the car I commanded to mark and as soon as the car stopped I got down from the car and went to her who was clueless. I didn't know why she was crying after having the freedom but I guess she is missing me so those tears are there in her eyes.. I stood behind her. I saw all the surroundings were seeing me and going. I couldn't directly kidnap her in front of everyone, so I tapped her shoulder from behind as if I was her boyfriend. I acted all lovey dovey with a good smile, but she suddenly turned and hugged me tightly .

Jimin : Hey y/n what's wrong she started to cry louder on my chest , I saw everyone ryes me weirdly hey stop crying all will think I'm making you cry stop crying tell me what happened ??.

Y/n : Please stay like this for some time , ai said crying out my heart.

Jimin : ok look at me I said as I put that napkin on her face not letting anyone know.. everyone started to walk again not having any doubts but she tried to take away the napkin from her face which I didn't let her do and within few seconds, her unconscious body fell on me chest I held her in my arms and took her to another car and told mark to drive this car now making the guard drive that car.. I sat backside in the car and closed the door, making her sleep on my shoulders peacefully.... "Mark when is the next flight to seoul "..

Mark : Boss it's today evening..

Jimin : Good then book it.. and let's go now from here before anyone doubts us....

Mark : Yes boss!!...

Jimin : I saw her tears flowing down her cheeks, I wiped it out seeing her cry . She looked very innocent while sleeping. Suddenly she caught my hands and hugged it tightly while sleeping.... I smiled at her innocency and cares her hairs while playing with her hair tongs.... though she ran away but, still she is literally brave cause being in front of my eyes she finally ran, I am proud to love you y/n cause the girl who can escape from me for her freedom , Just think how much will she love me I can't even imagine your beautiful love cause you are like a diamond in my life which I don't wanna loose.. "Mark, what about two friends of hers where they are?".

Mark : Boss we tried to find them but then they both didn't fly along to London but then they both flew in Paris flight and our men have not found them yet.. but boss they are keeping an eye we will soon find them too..

Jimin : oh good my girl is really more smart than I even expected.. haa don't worry Babygirl this time I'll tie you with me.. "Mark, where is our secret weapon which I told you to bring in this car"..

Mark : Boss it's here with me here take it..

Jimin : good.. I took that box from his hand and removed the handcuffs from it and locked my girl's hands which was needed a lot at this time....

Mark : Boss I have booked the private plane and here we reached the airport, but it will only fly in the evening , since now it's afternoon we still have a lot of time till 05:00 o'clock.. and now it's 02:00 'o clock so, I think you must take rest cause you didn't sleep the whole night..

Jimin : ok then thanks mark just turn on the ac and you too take rest on your seat, since I know you too haven't slept the whole night and helped me to get here, so just tell our guards to guard both the cars.. and when it's it's time just wake me up cause I don't think so y/n is gonna wake up so soon ...

Mark : Yes boss I'll inform them and take a rest in that car itself I'll make sure they guard your car I won't disturb you both so take good rest boss..

Jimin : I chuckled knowing our mark has grown up.... Ok as you wish, thanks Mark for being there for me whenever I needed you, you always helped me as a best friend, now l want my cutie Mark to take care of himself.....

Mark : Thanks a lot boss, those words are enough for me to be all fit and fine.. I'll surely take care of myself...

Jimin : hmm.. I said as he left the car and made all the guards guard us. I hugged my BABY girl's frame tightly by bringing her near my chest and slept peacefully with her...

Hovania : So as you know now what to do right, go and join in his group and give me all the updates I want to take over his business and show him who I am ...

????? : Yes boss I'll surely join..

Kira : Boss, can I accompany this person cause after having one night fully with him I'll be happy seeing him get ruined...

Hovania : yes sure why not just go.. and take what you want from him U thiefty slut.....

Kira : Thanks boss..

Hovania : Now go hahahaha!!;...

Time skips to 04 : 50.. In the evening...

Mark : boss it's almost time to go let's go....

Jimin : ohh I see ok I am coming

Y/n : I got up to see that I was sleeping on some person's chest hugging him tightly. I got up soon and was shocked to see that strange guy again.I tried to run. But I couldn't since he had tied my hands, I pushed him with those tied hands and pulled away from him...

Jimin : I was gonna open the car knowing that it's time to lift y/n and go to the flight but then before that , I got a big push on the body and saw her moving away.."Oh you're up Babygirl" I said with a smirk...

Y/n : how am I here , so you Kidnapped me again how dare you.

Jimin : Shh... it's ok Baby Girl I know you are tired and just now you have got up from the sleep so just calm down we are gonna go back to our place, you might not remember but you hugged me a few hours ago tightly and told me to take you away from here. ...

Y/n : No, tell me that it's a lie. never I'll never come back there again..

Jimin : I am not asking you, I am telling you. So it's time to go now, get down from the car, let's go...

Y/n : I won't try your best...

Jimin : ok as you wish you were the one who forced me to do this. I got out of the car and opened the door on her side and picked her up forcefully on my shoulder and went near the flight.

Y/n : leave me you monster... I started to beat his back since he had picked me on his shoulder... leave me... I tried to even kick him but it was of no use until we entered that flight...

Jimin : Mark let's go, guys come inside the flight.. I made her sit on the seat next to me and pulled the seat belt and pressed it with its button so that now she cannot move.. sit there calmly now Babygirl cause now it's no use to even shout!, cause we are gonna take off in one minute...

Mark : Boss the pilot is ready to take off the flight after 10 minutes , cause he wants you to be calm and put on your seat belt.....

Jimin : ohh sure see I put on my seat belt, "mark now tell him to take off the flight right now"..

Mark : ok boss as you say..

Jimin : As you can see Babygirl the flight already started so now it's no use to run, But Babygirl you need to be punished for what you have done so be ready to face it..

Y/n : I gasped not knowing what this strange guy is gonna do with me......