CHAPTER 12

Yoongi : y/n I am gonna set you free from his clutches now the fight is between love and war in which one has to die in war…
Y/n : I came insids my room and closed it not wanting to let anyone come inside especially park Jimin the great stupid mafia who always snathes away my freedom… I laid myself on the bed when I heard noises near the glass window ohh my god, is there any ghost in this room,wait no! that can't be the cause where this jimin name demon exists there no ghost can enter cause he is the boss and of all the ghosts..

I took the table lamps stuck in my hand and slowly slid the screens and opened the window gaining a lot of courage expecting no Robber to come in. I shouted loudly and was about to beat the guy but I suddenly stopped seeing the guy's face.. MIN YOONGI…

Yoongi : yes it's me Min Yoongi your yoongi is here to save you from that monster and take you back with me my love I'll not let anyone snatch your freedom , I am sorry that I left you there by doing a stupid joke I don't know what had come into my mind that I joked ,  I am really sorry y/n because of my mistake you are in sich big trouble …
Y/n : yoongi!!! you're back it was a joke yes!!! I hugged him tightly and smiled in his embrace… I knew you won't leave me. I was gonna die in a few days if you wouldn't have come..

Yoongi : I am there by your side don't worry I'm really very sorry for my previous act which I agree it's my biggest mistake, you're really strong to deal with this beast my love I'm proud of you , but now don't worry I'll surely kill jimin , his friends , goons and take you away from him ..
Y/n : I don't know why I felt scared when he spoke about killing Jimin , and others , it felt like two main parts of my body were missing .. I thought to speak it out calmly.

(Yoongi, let's not do that please…)

Yoongi : But y/n he hurt you so badly he snatched away your freedom and he even abused you I know…
Y/n : shh calm down yoonie.. I know he snatched away my freedom but he didn't hurt me or abused me he has kidnapped me because he says that he loves me and he'll make me fall in his love soon which you and I know that it will never happen in our life , so let's make a plan and give him the same pain which he gave us…..
Yoongi : as you say my y/niee… for you I'll postpone his death a little bit and now let's play hide and seek with an old mafia friend..
Y/n : ahh no I guess he is coming please yoongi go I'll take care of everything here please if he sees you here we will never be able to give him his punishment…
Yoongi : ok only because you're saying I am going but please take care once he goes back I'll return again and then let's both elope giving him his punishment, bye..

Jimin : I started to hear two eco voices and Became suspicious. I heard y/n whispering to me to run away from her room. Her door was locked so I started banging her door asking her to open it.."y/n are you ok what's going on inside please open the door what happened did someone attack on you just tell me something damn"!!!..

Y/n : I propered my clothes so Jimin would not suspect me. I dressed myself as I was looking before , for him not to suspect that I was with someone whom I love.. I opened the door and spoke with him. Hey Jimin, what's up? Did something happen? Do you need anything jimin..
Jimin : are you fine I straight away entered the room and cupped her face " did someone try to harm you are you fine please speak something"
Y/n : wait is he about to cry for me how come I am seeing his eyes shine why does he look so tensed , he cared a lot About me but I know that this all of fake wow nice act Mr. park jimin go on with your act and I'll go on with mine cause I ain't your trapped slave from now on I am gonna be with my real love now so it's better that you go away from here npw cause i need to speak with Yoongi I just said him "I am fine , I am fine don't worry you can leave"..
Jimin : Thank god I hugged her frame tightly not wanting to lose her cause I can't even imagine the worst thing like that!!..

Y/n pov..

why does all this seems real to me why am I not denying his hug and why did I let him hug me ohh wait his heartbeat ohh my god his heart is beating Really fast was he really worried that much about me ahh I shouldn't catch feeling for him I don't care if he like me cause I wanna be free and not trapped so I won't fall for him and go with my real love yoongi he pulled away from the hug.

Jimin : Do you want me to be here with you tonight? If you feel scared, don't hesitate to let me know.
Y/n : what do you mean?
Jimin : don't take my words in the wrong way.
I'll protect you And if u think I'll Take advantage of you then rest assured u can sleep on bed and I'll Sleep on couch..
I just wanna take care of you and don't want anyone harming you..
Y/n : wow I am seeing this emotional jimin for the first time, never knew a mafia could even be emotional.. but I won't let him be here, I have to go with yoongi..

Y/n : No thanks I like to sleep alone and stop bothering me I am fine you may leave..
Jimin : Are you sure , ok if you feel I'm bothering you then I am sorry but please take care of yourself ok .
Y/n : I know how to keep myself safe. Now You may leave.
Jimin : hmmmm.. ok wait I forgot one thing…
Y/n : what is it..
Jimin : I kissed her cheeks and left the room with a smile on my face..
Y/nn: I stood there all dumb like how did I even leave him kiss my cheeks what is happening to you y/n..
Yoongi : so did he leave..
Y/n : I closed the door hearing him come inside ahh yes he left.. But why did you come back? I said I'll call you.
Yoongi : how you don't even have a phone..
Y/n : did you forget your girlfriend is smart here…
Yoongi : Wow, where did you find this?
Y/n : ohh it's Jimin's don't worry he won't know that his phone is with me cause I switched off the gps of his mobile and put the phone on silent mode , so that if he even finds his phone he won't come to know where it is cause when the phone won't make noise how will he know where it is and at last he'll take a new phone with no denial..
Yoongi : wow y/n you took his phone under his nose I am proud of my girlfriend ..

Y/n : But what is our plan to get out of Here….
Yoongi : don't worry I'll attack him tomorrow and make sure I kill him either he will win TOMORROW and save his life or be killed by me.. don't worry my men will take you to a secret and a safe location where his brain to wouldn't think where you vanished.
Y/n : my heart dropped hearing?…