CHAPTER 11

Yoongi : Mind your own shit don't interfere with mine….
??? : But I guess you'll be happy if you know that we both have the same reason to kill him. Would you still say I'm interfering or should I say we must work as partners …
Yoongi : fuck yourself I am not interested in your shitty offer and I don't take offers from others I give offers to others before going hear my offer and go I am gonna kill him not you so better wag your tail in a place where it actually suits to wag or elese you'll die.. before him..
??? : Ok I get it , let's see who kills him first then.

Yoongi : haa old man buzz off from here cause you ain't worth competing with me.
??? : Time! will decide it young man.
Yoongi : Ok then you may leave .
??? : Think once more you are losing your enemy's team mate…
Yoongi : "hmm" I said and put on my headphones not wanting to hear his shit furthermore..
???? : Did he just cut me off with an "hmm" he growled and left.…
Jimin : I intertwined my hands with y/n in front of all with a huge smile to my shock she didn't push me away and went with the flow as i hurried up my steps and bought and brought her to my room and closed the door.. facing the door by leaving a huffing breath in excitement….

Y/n : Mr.stranger why are we in this room don't I have a single room here?
Jimin : yes we have but not tonight cause tonight is your punishment night!
Y/n punishment night ?? I asked, shocked!.
Jimin : Yes, because what I gave you in the flight was just a small demo.. I said, turning my head towards her , as I looked down I saw we both had still interviewed our hands, I pulled her closer to me within a swap seeing deep in her eyes..
Y/n : what are you doing?? Didn't you say you won't touch me without my permission? So leave me, you stranger..
Jimin : Babygirl, don't Call me a stranger !!, and yes I told you I won't touch you , but I didn't tell you that the punishment will be asked to you and given to you by your permission. It's me who will punish you. It was clearly mentioned in the contract…..
I came closer to her ear and whispered.. something really which I wanted to tell her..

Y/n : My eyes widened, I pulled away from him and ran to the washroom..
Jimin : Run wherever you want Babygirl cause at the end you need to come out by yourself and remember that after you bathe you must only wear those gifts which are specially arranged for you..
Y/n : how did he get to know that I am gonna take a bath now and which gift is he speaking about.. I went inside and saw the deluxe bathroom with rose petals and a body Towel, Shampoos , Soaps , and a big mirror.. "wow this is extremely deluxe in real"... I turned towards the mirror and saw there was a gift kept near the mirror in the drawer.. I opened the gift and it had a letter with it…

"Hey Baby Girl get ready in these clothes I'll be waiting for you come out in only 10 minutes I am sure you'll wear these clothes cause if you don't you'll have to come out bare body which you wouldn't like and the clothes which you are wearing is already been dirty so I suggest you to hear me I hope you like the gift.."

                                                 Park Jimin…

I opened the box and inside there was lingerie in it how povert and Disgusting man is he…. I hate him alot I took my shower and wore his given dress which wasn't a dress but then just pieces of cloth I wore the body towel upon and went outside the bathroom..
Jimin : she came out of the washroom and my eyes just stuck on her. It felt like the queen of my heart just entered the room in real life, her hair flying in the air and the room decorated with first night candles made me turn on as her face looked extremely hot….
Y/n: Mr. Jimin …
Jimin : what did you just call me..
Y/n : Mr. Jimin, you told me that your name isn't Mr.stranger so it's Mr.Jimin..
Jimin : I didn't mean for you to even call me Mr. Jimin, it looks so formal ! And remember, walls have ears too, I said with a wink, giving her a smirk.. You can call me by the name which you had called me there before..