CHAPTER 21

Y/n : I know him! He is the only person Jimin always speaks sweetly to. Now I see why he cried but still he came to help me leaving his friend there, I shouldn't have beaten him up . He has his private life which I guess I destroyed!!..
Yoongi : It's ok he doesnt likes anyone I am sure cause if Jimin likes someone he will never share himself with any other person except that one special person though he might do all unwanted stuff to make her jealous but his heart I know him he will never betray the person If he is in love!!!
Y/n : ohh so now I know why he said all those things and that day it was done by him on purpose to make me jealous..
YOONGI : what was done by whom to make you feel jealous!..
Y/n : mmmm... no nothing oppa let me just stay for two more minutes in your arms …
Yoongi : Sure y/n… and don't worry once jimin comes to know that you are my girl I am sure he will break the contract right at that moment and free you, then we can be together ok!!...

Jimin :  I stood there with tears flowing down from my eyes.. Ohh so it is yoongi hyung who is y/n's actual boyfriend I was shocked seeing them hugging each other I thought y/n you were loyal to me but then you just betrayed me with my brother and , You Yoongi Hyung Why did it had to be you whom y/n likes why did she like you and not me!! I would have killed that person whoever would touch her but then now I am helpless I can't kill you , since you are Y/N's first love I guess I need to free her I can't tell her to live with me anymore cause I think she is the only girl in your life after you mom and I won't snatch her from you, keep my girl happy ohh sorry she is no more my girl, keep y/n happy I said to myself and ran to Taehyung!!.
Tae : Jimin what happened, why did you come back in such a hurry and where is y/n didn't you tell you'll get her!!..
Jimin : I can never get her taehyung, let's go, she is already safe!!!..
Tae : what !!..
Jimin : please let's go!!!
Tae : ohh okh!!.. I hoped in the car and started to drive
Jimin : be happy with my Hyung y/n , I Said to my heart wearing my black goggles on my eyes!!.

Tae : Jimin, there is a call for you!!....
Jimin : Hello !!..
Rm : come soon mark!!....
Jimin : what happened to him I am coming right now Hyung !!
Tae : what happened…
jimin : stop the car I'll drive …
Tae : but what happened…
Jimin : RM Hyung had called and he told me something happened to mark please let me drive!!...
Tae : I know you will crash some vehicle you wanna go speed right put in your seatbelt. I'll take you there I'm 5 minutes!! ….
Jimin : I trust you tae!!..
Tae : let's go. I drove as fast as I could to the fastest level of the speed and within no time we reached the hospital, Jimin got out of the car rushing inside the hospital …
And I parked the car and followed him!!..
Jimin : Hyung what happened to mark tell me!!..
Rm : jimin. It's better that you go inside and see it by yourself…

Jimin : shit no… mark I rushed inside the room and stood shocked there. It would be a lie if I told you that I cried tears of sadness at this moment I cried tears of happiness. Mark was laying on the bed with his eyes open which means he has come out of his coma!! Mark finally you woke up bro!!...
Mark : hmm yes I had to or else you would have killed me by your tears..
Jimin : you… come here give me a hug!!!.. How dare you sleep so long? Do you even know how bad I felt when you were sleeping….
Mark : seriously…
Jimin : haa do you think I am Joking..
Mark : No but when you had grabbed my collar and when you shook me so hard any person could have died..
Jimin : ohh sorry for that I thought you were…
Mark : I was what-..
Jimin : You were brave enough I thought but you are such a delegated boy. Do you know that woo-chun who was the weak guy? He woke up soon but you were all brave yet slept for so long ..
Mark : Ohh sorry for that boss but to be honest you thought I was gonna die right!!..

Jimin : shut up!!.. you phabo I can never think about it without you my life is filled with only sadness i am all alone without you..
Mark : Chill boss I knew you can't leave without me so I am back cause you hurt your poor hand badly and didn't even think that how I would feel …
Jimin : Then how can you sleep like a dead ass? It's all your fault…
Mark : ahhhh ok I agree now tell me what happened when I woke up all members told Something happened in the resort and you had rushed to save y/n..
Jimin : my smile vanished hearing Mark saying about y/n…
Jimin : yeah everything is fine don't Worry I said with a fake smile!!...
Mark : Are you sure boss!!..
Jimin : yahh how many times I should repeat the same sentence yes y/n is totally fine…
Mark : boss I was asking about you, are you fine..

Jimin : you came back from coma right ! so I'm fully ok ….. I said and hugged him. Thanks Mark for coming back for me..

(sorry mark I can't stress your mind telling you about y/n you need to take a rest)....

Mark : That's fine boss I can fight death for you and the coma was too small.
Jimin : ok then my superhero I'll get you something to eat you take rest ok…
Mark : Mmm, get me my favorite snack to i wanna have it with you
Jimin : I smiled nodding my head and saluting him by telling ok sir…