CHAPTER 15

On call...
???? : Does your boss know that his girl is kissing his own biggest Enemy passionately!!!!....
Woo-chun : who the hell are you and how dare you speak about our Mrs boss like that!!!...
???? : You know me very well I am that person who tried to deal with your boss in flight but then he rejected my deals so I once more wanna give him advice tell him to join hands with me I rarely give any offers to others and if I am giving it to your boss tell him to agree it or else he'll lose the bet and I'll win by killing his enemy first!!..
Woo-chun : hmm U can buzz off now!!..
???  : This little punk !!

Call ended!....

????? : Wait, what did he do? Just hung up on me with an hmmm I should buzz off!!... Why is Yoongi's group so weird…
Yoongi : Who was it Woo-chun!!..
Woo-chun : Nothing big boss that flights psycho who wanted to deal with you was speaking rubish that he saw Mrs.. min with your biggest enemy kissing passionately , plus he is again with his stupid offers!!.. praising himself that you will lose and he'll win. He was totally acting like a psycho so I ended the call!!.. cause you know I can never hear any shit about you…
Yoongi : I know my woo-chun will never betray me but I am impressed that some stranger is trying to challenge me, not bad so let's change his thinking and make him win a dream point!!.. woo-chun go get him here let's see who is worth what!!..
Woo-chun : yes boss!!..
Yoongi : so I guess now I'm Gonna have a double plot in this plan let me not tell this to y/n cause if she comes to know that I am gonna kill jimin she will never agree on this point and try to change my whole plan but then I'll come to know by this whom she really loves me or my enemy Mr. park Jimin!!! I hope y/n you don't break my trust and love me equally as I do!!..

Near lighthouse

Y/n : we both pulled away from the kiss due to lack of oxygen. I saw his cheeks heating up and he was getting shy with his red cute face!!..
Jimin : what just happened d-i.. di-... Did she just kiss me back!!.. why am I getting this shy wait my cheeks they are heating up all red ahh,q I turned And I was totally acting like mad if anyone would be present here I would have made my own joke and could tell that I wasn't acting like mafia and moreover like a mental patient shit I hope y/n didn't notice me and why the hell am I squealing like a fish, and why am I beating my leg on the ground, by playing with my fingers wiredly 👉🏻👈🏻,…. Stop it Mr.park jimin behave yourself I said to myself firmly!!..

Y/n's pov.…

woah why is he all of a sudden getting this shy! he is totally acting like a small kid playing with his fingers, squealing around and hitting his legs on ground, with that weird smile ahh why is this person getting so suspicious for me to understand ,my eyes whenever I think that he is stranger and a big mafia who only knows to snatch away People's freedom with their happiness why does he proves all my thinking are wrong!!...  He is a shy guy with lots of cuteness though he acting like fool right now but he isn't that bad he is almost a good mafia maybe all this isn't because he took me out it's because I could have escaped yesterday night itself and got myself free, but why didn't I run why was he so worried yesterday that anyone is there to kill me , does he really likes me so much that he isn't scared that I'll run away and he even brought me out whereas he itself was that person who told me that I am trapped under him!!..

woah there is a secret , nice and a cute little kid hidden in him!!.. I guess I must tell yoongi to forgive him and then leave from here  cause I don't think so he is a bad person , cause he is doing all this to only gain my love he want only someone to like him he wants is to be loved by someone I guess leaving alone from many years he feels alone and now he wants someone by his side wait why am I telling these sought of caring things stop thinking so much y/n he is no one no one to you so stop being so nice to him and focus on your mission!!..
Jimin : I tried to calm down and behave myself when I got a phone call!!..
Mark : Boss there is a strange guy who is following you!!.. don't worry, pretend like you didn't notice him. I am already on my way to kill that guy. Just be safe with mrs. Boss and be careful boss!!..
Jimin : Don't worry mark I can handle this!!..
Mark : I know boss but you forgot your gun in the resort itself and from the body scan I came to know that he is having totally five weapons: Two guns , Two knives and that secret blade cutter which is totally poisonous and can even kill any person on the spot!!.. According to the information I got from the body scanner, I think we should play cool and smart or he can even harm Mrs. Boss.
Jimin : shit what the hell how can I be such a big fool I have y/n with me and I didn't bring gun what did I think and leave the gun on the resort, mark now all is on you I'll try to get out of here without y/n's knows about him make sure you kill him I'll try my best to distract him cause if I try to fight now it's like putting y/n's life in danger which I can't!!….

Mark : don't worry boss, I am with your gun and extract weapons. If I get a chance I'll surely give it to you ,I think he is following you on a very big purpose!!..
Jimin : I guess he found out that I know about him. I'll call you later mark I need to protect y/n just find him and take care of yourself bye!!..
Mark : ok boss you too take care bye!!..
Y/n : I couldn't hear properly what he was trying to say but I came to know that he was saying to kill someone. I am sure he is gonna kill one more person now. I knew that I shouldn't trust this man. He is nothing but a blood-shedded mafia!!..
Jimin : I turned and saw y/n looking somewhere "Ahh Babygirl let's go back to the resort now since I guess I brought you so early that you couldn't even sleep properly you need to take rest come let's get going!!..

????? : Ohhh trying to act smart I see!!.. Let's see if you can escape or no today!!..
I followed him. Increasing my speed…
Y/n : what happened to this guy all of a sudden wasn't he the one who brought me out and now see it's not even past one hour me stepping out he wants to trap me under him again ahh people can t change no denial!! But this time he is really wired, why are you like this Mr.  Park jimin!!..