CHAPTER 17

Jimin : yeah you are right I am
always a culprit in your eyes and I won't prove myself right anymore I can't believe that you believe on that cheater more than me he was the one who tried to harm your mother and I saved her the difference was he shot your mother first and I shot him back to death by taking the gun from his hand but you came on the wrong time you thought I killed your mom I always tried to explain you but you could never understand me and always blamed me for that!!.
Yoongi :  what do you think? I'll Believe in you no cause when I came, I saw my mother showing her hand towards you clearly and I know you are the one who killed my mom!!..
Jimin : haahahah!!..

Yoongi : How dare you laugh, bastard!!.. I made my hands in fist and gave him two punches from which he fell down on the floor!!. I lifted him up by his collar!!.. "how dare you laugh, I still landed three punches hard on his face putting him down ready to beat him to death !!.."
Jimin : Enough do You even know why I'm laughing?? It's Because you are a fool and you will be a fool what do you think your mom was showing me because you think I killed her no she was showing the person behind me You know right you were behind me watching all, she was calling you to help her but you couldn't identify the direction properly because you were standing back and saw only those things which would prove me criminal but you never saw those things which I tried to save!!..

Yoongi : I got my hand loosen on his collar hearing him say those words my eyes filled with tears after hearing it that means my mom was calling me and dumb me left that place thinking she showed him to take revenge, I was so in my anger that I couldn't think that my mom needed me how can I be such a bad son!!.. I didn't even go to my mom's funeral Because of the anger In me to take revenge!!.. why did I never understand her ahhh!!!..
Jimin : yahh don't cry you ain't a guy who cries it's past and we all know no one can bring back the past you don't need to blame yourself for this because if anyone would have been in your place seeing the condition he too would have done the same thing so don't worry think about the present now… but he didn't stop crying this is the reason I didn't tell you the truth properly you fool I knew you would end up blaming yourself get up stop crying. "I made my hand in fist and punched him hard on his face" I said stop crying why can't you hear me..

Yoongi : haa Because I am not fit to be a human, kill me already!!..
Jimin : ahh this person is he for real I went and hugged him tightly please stop crying yoongs , you are a very good person in fact you have always been a very good person it's just that your heart isn't letting you to agree that !! Your mom told me that she loves you while taking her last breath. She told me that you should never feel guilty about this and for me to take care of you !!... But I guess I couldn't fulfill her promise. I can't take care of her stubborn son who first acts hard and then won't stop crying!!.. yahh stop crying lil meows meow!!..
Yoongi : What did you tell me you wanna die mr. Mochi..
Jimin : ahh finally yoongi Hyung is back!!.. I hugged him tightly not believing that years of enemies Became brothers again. Finally we got him back!!..

Yoongi : Will you leave me or you have decided to take my breath by hugging me tight , leave me you know I hate clinginess!!..
Jimin : Ahh Hyung, why do you always hate my hugs!!..
Yoongi : because I hate hugs..
Jimin : ok get up let's see what the doctor says now our brothers need us let's stop being all emotional and see our brothers!!..
Yoongi : we both sat on the chair waiting for the doctor to come it's past two hours but no sometimes jimin used to calm me down from worrying and sometimes I used to calm him up but still there was no sign of the doctors ahh why aren't they coming out I swear I'll break the door now!!
Yoongi : let's break it already!!..
Jimin : Come let's break it. We both stood in front of the doors and ready to kick the door but then both the rooms' lights turned off and the doctors came out!!..

Jimin, yoongi : how is he!!..
Doctors : we are sorry we tried our best but they both ended up going I'm coma since they were been shot on the stomach and they had fallen on the ground that bad that they hurt their heads and now they are in coma we don't know when they will wake up it can take 24 hours 2 weeks and even 2…. if we say in short there are even chances that they won't wake up also and go to sleep forever it depends on the person if they wanna leave more they wake up but then if they have no courage to leave then they go for an eternity sleep!!..
Yoongi, jimin : what do you mean by eternity sleep? We grabbed the doctor's collar harshly!!...
Doctors : see I know that they are really close to you but you need to behave yourself in hospital!!..
Yoongi : Here I get it you need more money right here take all my money go save him!!.

Jimin : Here take mine too. What are you waiting for!!..
Doctors : we are sorry sir money cannot bring back the patients now only the person who is sitting up. You should trust in that power, pray for him and see now only he can do something!!..any ways you can meet the patient now because after some time we are gonna keep them under conservation to see if they come into their consciousness or we need to wait more!!.
Yoongi : Then move from my way you fool what were you doing all this time instead of just giving a big lecture!!..
Doctors : how ungrateful people are, they don't like doctors instructions too..
Yoongi : hmm!!..
Doctors : did he just cut me off with a hmm!.. There is no use saying these things let's see other patients now!..
Jimin : Doctor, are you waiting for me to treat you the same or will you even leave the room so that I can meet my brother!!..
Doctor : Yes I am leaving you don't need to do that!!..

Yoongi : yahh woo-chun you liar you told me right don't worry then how can you sleep like this don't you know I'll punish you for sleeping a lot!!.. you know right I don't like people who sleep more do you wanna die!!..
Woo-chun :  will you really kill me!!..
I said by opening my eyes!!..
YOONGI : you-.. you were awake!!..
Woo-chun : yes because I promised I'll..
Yoongi : Then why did that doctor lie to me!!..
Woo-chun : Because i told them to lie too see how much you guys really love us you know boss!! I shouldn't have woken up this soon. I should have gotten more of your affection. I missed it!!!...
Yoongi : what do you wanna die? phabo come here give me a hug!!..
Woo-chun : ahh it hurts!!..

Yoongi : ohh did it!! Let it hurt because it's your punishment to scare me and most importantly you lied to me!!..
Woo-chun : hahaha boss was scared!!...
Yoongi : Do you wanna die!!..
Woo-chun : it depends on my boos if someone wants to kill me, I said by pulling away from the hug!!..
Jimin : I entered mark's ward yahh!!......