CHAPTER 6

Jimin : So what say Mr. Barando..
Y/n : I got up from my seat making an excuse for the toilet and tried to relinquish it .
Mark : Mrs. Boss, wait where are you going.
Y/n : Tf mark is here how do I escape now but wait it's just Mark here so no problem,I can handle it, Ahh Mark I guess I wanna go to the washroom and plus its an emergency so can I go...
Mark : Wait, let me ask my Jimin boss..
Y/n : yeah sure...
Mark : Boss shit his bluetooth is switched off Mrs. Boss you need to be inside with me so that I can take boss's PERMISSION...

Y/n : ahh I am So sorry you are right, can you please ask and come by Yourself Because I can't walk again and again... and think if your boss comes to know that you are making me walk again and again especially when i wanna go to an emergency in washroom , just think what he'll do to you....
Mark : oh I thought about my boss's anger and choked on my saliva gulping hard fearing his threats , mam you may go to the washroom but I'll follow you..
Y/n : what you'll follow your boss' future wife...
Mark : No Mrs. Boss I didn't mean like that ahh ok you may I'll wait for you outside the washroom ...
Y/n : Thanks mark I'll come in 2 minutes..
Mark : ok Mrs. boss..

Y/n : I acted that I am Going to washroom but then when he was seeing other direction and not the washroom side , I escaped in front of his eyes from another side hahahaha sorry but not so sorry cause they deserve it , as I told I'll escape literally super fast I ran outside not letting anyone know that I have ran, and straight away went to my friend's place I saw that they weren't tied or men's guarding them insist they both were enjoying their. Dinner in the house, I was so damn shocked seeing that.. Yun-Bi, Hana... I shouted..
Yun-Bi : ohh y/n you are here so how did you both go on? Did you both enjoy your date? I thought you guys will still take more days to enjoy..
Hana : don't tell me you didn't use protection....

Y/n : what... like what question are you even asking? I have come after a whole 2 ,3 days to home and you are telling me did I enjoy..
Yun-Bi : Yes, we know that you have a great business tycoon guy as your boyfriend..
Hana : And went with him on the party night....
Y/n : what....

Flashback on part night.....

Yun-bi : ahh where is y/n she told she will come but still not yet ar-riv-ed (drunken).
Hana : ahh!! we shouldn't have drank so much.. y/n was right I guess she is angry with us so she is delaying to come..
Mark : Ladies, are you both Mrs. Boss's friends?
Hana, Yun-Bi : what...
Mark : I mean are you both ladies y/n's friends?
Yun-Bi : "Mam y/n"? like do you know her..
Hana : And where is she..

Mark : Mam is with our boss you know Mr.Jimin the business tycoon of the whole world ,mam is her girlfriend so she won't come now for many days they both already left to their destination, Then they are gonna go for date!!, and be alone for some days so Mam told to drop you both to your home , but before that according to our party theme can I take your both's picture?, and can you show that you both are trapped? Mam told us that she is gonna miss you both so I'll share the picture of you both that you both are still with our Mam ...
Yun-Bi. : Sure why not like this..
Hana : or like this..
Mark : yes like that thanks now lets me drop you both home ..

End of flashback....

Hana : This is what happened. I know you will miss us so we even took our latest pics and sent them to you .
Yun-Bi : bitch how can you hide that you have a boyfriend haa!!..
Y/n : guys just stop it that guy said and you believed Jimin isn't my boyfriend instead he made me sign a contract , stating that I am gonna be trapped with him till my next birthday for whole 365 days, like how didn't you guys know that I don't have a boyfriend, and that I was seriously missing you both, but what you both thought that I have a boyfriend and I am Enjoying with him anyway-... it's not your both's fault now, I have escaped from there so till now they might have got to know that I am missing and have ran so please pack your bags and these are your passport soon get your bags here you guys are gonna go for Paris but i am gonna go to London for him to think that you both are are with me , I can't risk your life is so please reach airport you don't have time we need to be there before the flight boards..

Hana : What ok, we will come in only five minutes .
Yun-Bi : I am really sorry y/n I didn't think that I'm Really sorry I gave her a hug and ran to my room to pack my stuff..
Barnado : ok Mr.Jimin we are really sorry that we couldn't have our deal done this time but I am sure next time we will have a big deal together..
Jimin: So see you, have a good night..
Barando : wish you the same bye..
I left for the airport..
Mark : Boss!! Mrs. Boss is missing. She told me that she is gonna go to the washroom but she isn't there..
Jimin : What , how can you be such a careless guy mark? you should have stopped her you knew she'll escape why didn't you send any girl with her..
Mark : Boss I said but she told me it's urgent and if I tell you that I am stopping her you'll punish me so fearing from your threats i let her go alone..
Jimin : Hurry up, I know where she could have gone...

After 30 minutes in the airport..

Y/n : Bye guys it's your flight time to board don't worry though we both are splitting ways but we'll still be in contact ok see you.
Hana , Yun-Bi : bye y/n we will miss you sorry we couldn't spend time with you y/n We hugged her tightly with teary eyes ...
Y/n : it's ok now go soon before he comes here..
Yun-Bi,Hana : bye take care......
Y/n : bye....
Y/n : aahh I must rush to my flight now...
??? : Y/n please come soon he will reach here and we must board before he comes so please hurry up..

Y/n : yes uncle I am coming there In a minute.. I've reached the airport already..
Uncle : ahh slowly you are coming down the stairs watch out...
Y/n : ahh!! These stairs won't be a problem but he'll be a problem if I don't hurry up..
Uncle : good you reached here on time c'mon Let's go!, I have already done everything .
Y/n : yes thanks barando uncle you helped me alot to run away from that mafia..
Barando : No my little girl I had to cause your father had told me to protect you so how could I fail In that.... Now hurry up, it's boarding time..
Y/n : yes let's go...
Jimin : where the hell did she go her friends are also missing..
Mark : boss their clothes too aren't here which means they are trying to yeet themselves away from this country..
Jimin : hurry up to the airport..

After 10 minutes in the airport ..

Jimin : Mark, guards search her booking where she has done and if they refuse to open their mouths show them your guns they will open up their mouths..
Mark : yes boss..
Guard : yess boss..
Jimin : y/n did she check in here which flight is she gonna board..
Staff : Sorry sir, I can't give you the personal details...
Jimin : if you refuse to give me her personal details you'll have to pay with your life ...
Staff : ok sir mam y/n.. ohh so sorry sir can you see that flight it just now took off that's the London flight...
Jimin : ahh London... I saw the flight going up in the sky and vanished in a few minutes . "Mark, come here right now"...

Mark : yes boss...
Jimin : check when the next flight to London is.
Mark : boss it's tomorrow morning sharp 07:30..
Jimin : book the tickets right now.....