In the Heights tickles

Requested by a friend lol

"Sonny, you need to help me clean up!" Usnavi said as he got out a broom from the closet, having to dig in a little deeper to grab the pan to go with it.

Sonny looked down at the rag on the counter and picked it up, rolling his eyes but more at Usnavi's tone and less to do with actually having to clean. "Man, you are so uptight sometimes."

Usnavi got out of the closet and put the dustpan on the floor, starting to sweep up the surrounding area. "I'm not!" he laughed as he and Sonny cleaned. "are too!"

Once Usnavi was closer to the counter, Sonny put down the rag and moved back slightly, accidentally knocking over a magazine from the shelf. "Oops—"

"Sir clumsy strikes again."

"Hey!" Sonny whined and picked up the magazine, leaning over the counter. He barely managed to poke Usnavi's side.

Usnavi let out a slight squeak and scrunched up his shoulders for a second, which startled Sonny. "Dude I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." he said

"No Sonny, it's fine!" Usnavi said. "It just tickled."

The younger boy processed what Usnavi had just said. It... tickled?

This was going to be fun.

Sonny started moving from behind the counter and over to Usnavi, giving his sides a couple of squeezes with a big grin on his face.

"sONNY NO!" Usnavi managed to shriek as he drop the broom and squirmed away, laughing.

"Okay, okay, fine." Sonny laughed as he went back behind the counter.

Of course, that was after giving Usnavi one last poke.