Stretch marks (Michael and Jeremy)

"Jeremy—! Cut that out—!" Michael giggled as Jeremy traced his fingers along his tummy, taking his sweet time to admire Michael's stretch marks. 

"Nah!" Jeremy giggled along with Michael, stopping the tracing for a second to just gently squeeze Michael's tummy. "You're so cute!"

"Lihihies!" Michael squeaked as Jeremy went back to tracing along each stretch mark. It was something they did every once in a while, to show each other they were appreciated and loved. 

Jeremy finally stopped after a few seconds, letting Michael catch his breath. Michael rolled over onto his side, still giggling softly and had pulled his shirt back down. "It's funny how you can never handle that!"

"You're one to talk."

Michael gently grabbed Jeremy's hands and pinned them down to the side. Jeremy squealed as he realized what was about to happen. "Michael! Michael do not—" Jeremy was cut off by his own shrieks and giggles as Michael placed gentle kisses on each of Jeremy's stretch marks.

"MICHAEL!!" Jeremy tried to yell between giggles. 

"This is your own fault." Michael hummed as he nuzzled his face into Jeremy's tummy. All Jeremy could do was try his hardest to wiggle away from the taller boy. 

"MICHA PLEASE!" Jeremy begged as he laughed, but Michael just ignored him as he let go of Jeremy's hands. Now he was squeezing Jeremy's hips, and even with free hands jeremy couldn't muster the strength to push him off.

Michael slowed down the tickles to Jeremy could catch his breath. Jeremy was giggling still and sighed. "Are we even..?"

"Nope."  Michael said, taking a deep breathe. He blew a raspberry on Jeremy's tummy, making Jeremy scream and burst into snorts and laughter. "Okay, now I'm done!" He said, resting the side of his head on Jeremy's tummy, lightly still tracing over Jeremy's stretch marks.

That caused a small but steady stream of giggles from Jeremy's mouth. "You're the wohohorst!"

"I know!"