Pins and Patches Prince x Servant AU

Request!

"I'm supposed to be cleaning, you know." Jake laughed softly as he cuddled under the covers of Michael's bed, hugging onto the smaller boy.

Michael whined slightly as he nuzzled his face into the crook of Jake's neck. "I don't care, you can clean later." he mumbled as Jake ran his fingers through his hair.

"Most people love the idea of someone cleaning their room for them." Jake hummed as he squeezed Michael's side gently.

That earned a few giggles from the prince as nuzzled his face deeper into Jake's neck. "Hehehey! That's not fair." Michael whined.

Jake trailed his fingers up and down Michael's side. "I personally think this is very fair." he said with a smile as he watched Michael giggle and try to squirm away from him.

"Jahahahakey!"

That made the taller boy stop for a moment. "Awww did you just call me 'Jakey?'"

Michael's face turned red and he turned around, facing away from Jake and pulling the covers of the bed over his head. "No way! You imagined that.."

"Mikey..~" Jake singsonged as he pulled the covers off from over Michael, gently starting to poke at his side again.

The efforts Michael made to hold back his laughter was useless, because he started giggling his head off as soon as Jake started squeezing his side.

For the next few minutes, Michael was trying to escape Jake's hands, laughing loudly. Once Jake had completed his torment, he pulled Michael close to him and hugged him.

"That wasn't funny!" Michael said, holding back a small smile as he still attempted to scold Jake.

Jake kissed Michael's cheek and held his hand as they cuddled. "I really have to get back to cleaning now." he said as he slowly got up. "I'll be back later though if that's any reassurance."

Grabbing his glasses off the table, Michael looked at his boyfriend and nodded with a smile. "Perfect."