Canigulohst

Request!

Christine braided Brooke's hair as she went on a ramble about a topic Brooke didn't really know about. She was pretty sure it was about some musical she hadn't seen yet.

It only took a second for Christine to finish Brooke's hair, making the blonde girl turn around to look at her. "Did you want some hair clips?" Christine asked.

Brooke shook her head. "No thank you." she replied.

"Okay then! Anyways, Sheila then comes to the school..." The smaller girl continued to talk about this musical.

As brooke listened, she watched Christine lay down on the bed as she talked; she took note that Christine's shirt had lifted up slightly.

Brooke smiled softly and gently scribbled a nail along the exposed part of Christine's tummy.

That made the shorter girl squeal and pull her shirt down, rolling over onto her side. "Hehehey!"

Brooke gently started squeezing Christine's side. "Aww!" she cooed and she watched Christine squirm and giggle loudly.

"Brooke nohohoho.!" Christine whined halfheartedly as Brooke gently pinned her arm down to the bed, allowing her to scribble on one underarm and softly drag her nails down to squeeze at Christine's sides again.

It was only a few more minutes of torment until Brooke stopped. The brunette was catching her breathe as she looked up at Brooke, giggling slightly still. "That wasn't fair!"

"I'm sorry!" Brooke giggled and picked up the hairbrush. "Will brushing your hair make up for it?"

"Maybe."