Dangers of Crop Tops

Jeremy had on a crop top right now, actually. It was a simple blue one. Michael thought it looked nice on him, for sure. The only issue was that he was trying to play a video game, and Jeremy was trying to distract him.

The smaller boy was stretching randomly and trying to worm his way onto Michael's lap, which Michael would've found cute if it wasn't for the fact he was trying to beat this level. He kept messing up as he felt himself more drawn to look at Jeremy than the screen.

It was getting annoying at this point. "Jeremy." Michael finally said as he paused the game, turning to see Jeremy once again stretching. "I know you're trying to make me lose."

Jeremy fake gasped as he stopped stretching, putting a hand over his mouth to try and make is act more dramatic. "Michael Mell! I would never do something as cruel as making you lose a video game!"

"Mhm, keep telling yourself that. Just please let me at least finish this round?" Michael asked. Once Jeremy gave him a nod, he started to play the game again.

Everything was going fine, at least until Michael got to the final round. He was just about to finish until Jeremy started to try and get into his lap again. Michael, trying to get Jeremy off of him, accidentally dropped the controller. The words "GAME OVER" took over the screen.

"Oh no, someone lost again!" Jeremy giggled and leaned up against Michael. The boy in the red hoodie glared at Jeremy.

"Jere, what the hell?" He leaned back onto his beanbag chair. Jeremy snickered and laid down on the floor.

"Come on, you have to admit it was a bit funny—" Jeremy was cut off short by Michael straddling him. "Um, Mikey?"

"Since you were obviously trying to get my attention, you're finally going to get it." Michael smirked and started gently squeezing Jeremy's sides.

The giggles spilled out of Jeremy's mouth instantly. "Wahahait we cahahahan talk about this!"

Michael gently just laid down on top of Jeremy and held up Jeremy's wrists above his head with one hand. He gently used his other hand to continue his torment along one of Jeremy's sides. "You kind of brought this upon yourself. Wearing a crop top and then expecting me to just not tickle you? Shameful!"

Jeremy desperately tried to squirm away from Michael, but his efforts failed. "Mihihihichael!" he whined out between giggles.

"Hm?" Michael asked as he gently scratched his fingers along Jeremy's tummy. This made Jeremy let out a squeal and thrash around.

"PLEAHEAHEASE I WON'T DISTAHAHACT YOU ANYMOHOHORE!" Jeremy shrieked, really regretting his choice of a crop top now. It offered no protection from the tickles, so until Michael stopped, Jeremy just had to take it.

The torture continued until Michael paused to rest Jeremy on the beanbag that he himself had just been sitting in seconds before. He took of his glasses and used both hands to hold Jeremy's hands down to his sides and buried his face into Jeremy's stomach.

Jeremy let out an embarrassing loud snort and was sent into another fit of giggles. He kept trying to say anything to make somewhat amends and get Michael to stop, but couldn't because of the giggling and snorting caused by Michael adding gentle kisses to his tummy along with nuzzling it.

That only lasted for a few minutes, even if it felt like an eternity for Jeremy, before Michael stopped to let Jeremy breathe. Once Jeremy had caught his breath, Michael took a deep breath and blew a raspberry on Jeremy's tummy and gently squeezed his hips and sides.

Jeremy had once again absolutely lost it, using his now free hands to try and and shove Michael away. Michael stopped and put on his glasses again, pulling Jeremy close to him. "I'm sorry about that, you just made it so easy!"

"You're evil." Jeremy said, still a small smile on his face as he cuddled up against Michael. "But I still love you!"

"I love you more." Michael said as he nuzzled their noses together. "Promise not to make me lose at games again?"

"Not a chance."

After Jeremy said that, only his laughter could be heard from the room once again.